watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Villa v cardiff

Started by Marinelloguthrie, April 07, 2018, 11:30:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marinelloguthrie

Hopefully we win today please please please..

Im beginning to think we would possibly want a draw from the villa v cardiff game.

Will keep villa away a bit and would mean cardiff have dropped 7 points from the 3 games plus i dont think they will bounce back with consecutive wins. One thing for sure we are a much better team than both of these teams.

Any thoughts?

Tabby

We have to win pretty much every game unless Cardiff lose a whole lot of theirs.

How Villa does is irrelevant to me. If they catch us we'd just be fourth instead of third.

ffc73

Irrelevant unless we win today. And keep winning to the end of the season

Hope we win today to keep the season going. Wednesday looking like the Wednesday of past two seasons now so going to be a tough afternoon

On my way to Sheffield so COYW

We Are Premier League

Almost wish that villa get a point today, so they dont give up before the cardiff game...loosing at the moment

Dodgin

Dodgin

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

2 ⚽️⚽️  1 ⚽️

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

3 ⚽️⚽️⚽️ 1 ⚽️

Never forget your Roots.

Holders

On the other hand, a defeat today may fire them up for Cardiff.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

davew

Quote from: Holders on April 07, 2018, 02:06:05 PM
On the other hand, a defeat today may fire them up for Cardiff.
Not sure about that, they might think the best place to finish is 4th, on the other hand they might think they have more chance of winning the play offs if we get automatic promotion, let us hope they think the latter and beat Cardiff. Well done to Norwich today, might have done us a favour?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Fulhamerica

Villa fans consensus seems they'd rather play Cardiff than us in the playoffs so they might be up for it on Tuesday.

Also, this performance gives me hope that Norwich can get a result next week at home v Cardiff.

Wingnut

Massive loss for Villa today. Hopefully that'll light a fire under them for the Cardiff game.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

The Swan

Cardiff still have to play away to Derby. Come on Derby
The Swan

hovewhite

It's all to play for,bring on reading!!

SP

Interesting early odds for Tuesday, Villa 5/4 v Cardiff & Reading 8/1 v FFC or 4/1 the draw. COYW.