watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Our two most difficult games

Started by The Swan, April 07, 2018, 05:51:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

Will be against the two London teams. Look how we struggled against QPR.
Brentford and Millwall are just outside the playoff places so they will be up for it.
Last season our last home game was against Brentford and we just managed a draw.
The Swan

snarks

No they will all be difficult, reading are beginning to play, they had 10 men for an hour in the loss to villa. Sunderland are fighting for their lives and Birmingham are trying to impress a new boss and are not losing

ffc73

We have not beaten Brentford at home since, well I can't remember. Decades. And that's not just because we have not played them for years either. That stat will need to change

But let's not get ahead of ourselves. Reading. Tuesday night. The next must win

Stevieboy

Every game the next one is going to be the most difficult, then we win it....then the next game is going to be a big problem....and we win it.
I cannot believe the cautiousness of some people, I'm glad the team don't go into every game with that mentality.
We are the best team in the Championship in every position,as a team and tactics.
We will win every game from now on barring a major error or a piece of fantastic one off skill as at Bolton.
Believe......let's hear how we are going to win the next game not how we are going to lose.
Confidence isn't a crime.     COYW!!!!!

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Stevieboy on April 07, 2018, 06:11:45 PM
Every game the next one is going to be the most difficult, then we win it....then the next game is going to be a big problem....and we win it.
I cannot believe the cautiousness of some people, I'm glad the team don't go into every game with that mentality.
We are the best team in the Championship in every position,as a team and tactics.
We will win every game from now on barring a major error or a piece of fantastic one off skill as at Bolton.
Believe......let's hear how we are going to win the next game not how we are going to lose.
Confidence isn't a crime.     COYW!!!!!

Well said Stevie
:plus one:
049:gif

FFCSteve

Don't want to rain on your positive parade, but I reckon Millwall will be our bogey team!
But I will positively be glad to be wrong!
COYW!!! Bring back Rene! But I do like Slav!

SuffolkWhite

There all Cup Finals now and us fans have to treat each game as such I think. 049:gif
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Andy S

Stoneleigh Loyalist

Nine clean sheets in our last sixteen matches
It takes some luck, but a lot of ability.

Twig

Every team in this division will be scared of us, FACT.  So let's show some confidence and a bit of swagger we have earned it.  Let the opposition worry about how to beat us not vice versa.

Woolly Mammoth

I reckon every team is a threat, yes some more than others. But on the day whether we are home or away, man for man, we are better than any side in the Division.
Every team will fear us.
I know Millwall are surpassing all expectations, and are on a decent run themselves, but I fear them no more than Reading, who are our next opponents. Millwall do not bother me, only the next match.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

ex-Pat

Well we will do the lot of them ,,very easily, ,,goodnight. .

Woolly Mammoth

I am glad we are all agreed then. 🍺 Here's to the remaining 15 points. 🍺 That will put us on 93 points. 🍺 I cannot see Cardiff getting 14 points from their remaining 18. 🍺
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.