News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Nice interview with mitrovic in the sun..

Started by General, April 08, 2018, 09:05:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General

Haven't seen it on here yet, apologies if everyone else has read it.

www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/5991975/aleksandar-mitrovic-rafa-benitez-newcastle-fulham/amp/

Nero

I like this line

First, news that will upset most Newcastle fans and will be music to the ears of all Fulham supporters: The big fella is very keen to make his loan move permanent, especially if Jokanovic's team reach the Premier League.

BedsFFC

hovewhite

Brilliant article and seems genuine and nice guy,sigh. Up Tony!

Milo

That interview goes beyond polite, kind words for his loanee club. Can't see him returning to Newcastle having said all that.

One thing is clear though - it's Slav keeping him there. If Slav goes or they fall out (he has been temperamental in the past..)... then will things change? Could a £15-20m investment go down the drain in the future?

For me, no. He commented on how he didn't cause trouble when stuck at Newcastle. He will also be closer to 25 than 21 when all this comes to a head. That's a big difference in maturity just from a developmental perspective.

Fingers crossed we get him this summer.

glenhodgso

This was my favourite bit:

I have a manager here who wants me — although maybe it all depends if Slavisa goes to Real Madrid... "

Love it  064.gif

Sgt Fulham

Fulham and Mitro is such a weird match but it's so perfect. Can't help but love the big guy and his passion. Really hope we sign him permanently.

filham

What a good signing, not sure how long it will last but we must milk it for all it is worth for as long as Mitrovic is with us.

HatterDon

He's a big, hearty, strong striker and he's loving his football. It's a great thing for us to experience, but for him it has to be pure joy.

If his career takes him to one of the big European clubs, if he becomes Serbia's greatest striker, if he retires with over 400 league goals, he'll still never forget his winter and spring with us. I'm just chuffed to be watching it all happen.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel