watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team Vs Reading

Started by MrFFC, April 09, 2018, 04:01:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrFFC

Huge game tomorrow against Reading. I think it will be a tough game but the way we have been playing I expect us to win the game & really put the pressure on Cardiff going in to the weekend.

Not many changes needed for me although I would like to see Kebano get his chance

Betts
Freddo Odoi Ream Targett
               McDonald
          Cairney Johansen
Kebano                     Sess
                 Mitro

Subs - Button Kalas Christie Norwood Ojo Fonte Kamara
Come on you Whites!! :)

PhilEsh

Quote from: MrFFC on April 09, 2018, 04:01:27 PM
Huge game tomorrow against Reading. I think it will be a tough game but the way we have been playing I expect us to win the game & really put the pressure on Cardiff going in to the weekend.

Not many changes needed for me although I would like to see Kebano get his chance

Betts
Freddo Odoi Ream Targett
               McDonald
          Cairney Johansen
Kebano                     Sess
                 Mitro

Subs - Button Kalas Christie Norwood Ojo Fonte Kamara

Agreed. I definitely think Kebano has got to start tomorrow night.

Southcoastffc

Yes, start strong (Kebano/Ojo - who knows what SJ will do) and bring on subs when, with luck, we have a solid lead so that we rest a few guys.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Kimbleman

I'd go with the above but the bench would be part warmed by a useful player (Piazon) rather than Fonte (who is just a waste of space in this league).

filham

The team all but picks itself. The tough call is the front right position where we have Piazon, Ojo, Fonte, Kamara available for selection. All have been tried but have failed to produce goals from good chaces. Kebano looked tasty on Saturday but failed to score,

I think I may try Kamara for the 1st half and bring on Kebano later in the game.

Twig

Quote from: Kimbleman on April 09, 2018, 04:55:05 PM
I'd go with the above but the bench would be part warmed by a useful player (Piazon) rather than Fonte (who is just a waste of space in this league).

Agreed

davew

LOL, I thought we had heard the last about him, better off just selecting 6 substitutes and leave a space, but that would be a waste, just include 1 of our under 17's instead of him!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

filham

What is the situation with Ayite, I imagine he will not be available for a while. Are we free of injuries to other players.

Fernhurst

Mitro got heavily clobbered just before the end of the game, and left the field limping.

What the hell would we do without him now??
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

S.F.Sorrow

Quote from: Kimbleman on April 09, 2018, 04:55:05 PM

I agree that Fonte is a waste of space but if you change him for Piazon you will have 6 loan players. One of them would have to be replaced by either Djalo, Cisse or one of the youngsters.

Mullers OG

I agree with Mr FFC's team for tomorrow.  I would like to see Kebano starting on the right.  Only slight difference for me would be Piazon instead of Kamara on the bench.

bill taylors apprentice

Tempted to play Kamara for Mitro (give him a rest) and Piazon for Ojo on the bench

Milo

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on April 09, 2018, 10:59:20 PM
Tempted to play Kamara for Mitro (give him a rest) and Piazon for Ojo on the bench

Can see your point but he's only had half a season anyway and has just struck match fitness. He's also a confidence player. There should be plenty left in the tank to see the season out. Unless of course he's genuinely carrying a knock from the last game but I reckon he just had one eye on the clock and is pretty robust.

Piazon on the bench for Fonte for me. Ojo does still offer us something ... I just can't quite put my finger on what. But then if he's on the bench SJ will bring him on in bizarre fashion after 70 minutes and I'm not sure my heart can take it... aaaah..

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

I also think Kebano should fill that spot, he provides the 'unknown' which could be huge in the next 6 games
Fonte, Piazon, Ayite and certainly Ojo don't offer anywhere near as much as Neeskens.
The only one who does, I think, is Kamara
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

SWSixer

Non televised in Aus.

Will be relying on your updates here, whilst watching the action at Villa Park.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: SWSixer on April 10, 2018, 01:46:14 AM
Non televised in Aus.

Will be relying on your updates here, whilst watching the action at Villa Park.

Did You know you can subscribe to Fulham TV and then pay 5 pounds to watch most games live ?
I've watched nearly every game (home and away) this season.
Even the ones that are televised can be found on Cricfree
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

We Are Premier League

Think stef jo is starting to look a bit jaded, high intensity player so i would give his a rest. Norwood should be on or one game.

e4b

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on April 09, 2018, 10:59:20 PM
Why would Mitro need a rest? He only really started playing in January and i think he has just reached peak fitness

fulhamben

It's crunch time, we need to play our best possible 11 in every single game, whilst automatic is still achievable.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

filham

Quote from: Fernhurst on April 09, 2018, 09:58:16 PM
Mitro got heavily clobbered just before the end of the game, and left the field limping.

What the hell would we do without him now??
What would be the options without Mitrovic ?
1. Back to the invisible striker.
2. Fonte.
3. Ayite ( but we think he is injured)
4. Kamara (but he seems to be out of favour with Joconavic)

There no need to worry there are alternatives available.  All sound pretty tame though, don't they ?