Started by Andy S, April 10, 2018, 11:35:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy S

Fulham Tup North

That's a start! 👏👏😀
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

OtherHodgson

And I don't think there's a manager in the League that would want to face us in the playoffs should the Cardiff match in hand prove to be difference.  Onwards and upwards.

COYWs!!! 049:gif

Lighthouse

After our poor start to the season we would have been overjoyed with that prospect of a play off place. Shows how incredible our run has been when we will feel a bit disappointed with nothing more.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Jonaldiniho 88

What about the hearts and minds of the people?

Jims Dentist

Quote from: Lighthouse on April 11, 2018, 12:01:53 AM
After our poor start to the season we would have been overjoyed with that prospect of a play off place. Shows how incredible our run has been when we will feel a bit disappointed with nothing more.
As in life, the more you have the more you want.
Those are the lucky ones who have found contentment in their life.

filham

At Christmas some of us were again doubting Jocanovic and very few of us thought that the play offs were a possibility.
We have done so well to get this far. Also at Christmas had someone suggested that with four games to go the clubs we needed to win against to get a promotion place were Brentford and Millwall followed by relegation candidates Sunderland and Birmingham, we would have though that would be easy.

General

Just imagine if we hadn't had the slow start..

Andy S

Yes we would have walked it just as we would if our fun had started a couple of games earlier. Apart from Mitro and Targett, Cairniy'sreturn to top form has also been instrumental as well as not collecting injuries. Yellow and red cards have been kept to a minimum as well. The table doesn't lie an we are. second

HatterDon

ah, the classic "if things were different, they wouldn't be the same
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

hovewhite

We are where we are guys,all this if only doesn't matter !

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: General on April 13, 2018, 06:18:20 PM
Just imagine if we hadn't had the slow start..
But one could argue that if we had started better, then the powers that be might not have been so keen or seen it necessary to bring in both Targett or Mitrovic!
Swings and roundabouts.
If Norwich can avoid defeat today and we then beat Brentford (both big asks) then it is all in our own hands. It will be about what we do and nothing to do with anyone else.
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

VicHalomsLovechild

Quote from: HatterDon on April 14, 2018, 12:52:12 AM
ah, the classic "if things were different, they wouldn't be the same

Now there's a quote worthy of our manager. I wonder if we could get Salvisa to use that in his next press conference.