watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Neil Warnock

Started by Slaphead in Qatar, April 11, 2018, 06:07:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slaphead in Qatar

At the end of last nights game his body language and facial expressions showed a worried man.

Usually at the end of games he goes over and enthusiastically claps his fans to show what a nice guy he is.

Yesterday he briefly clapped his fans then walked off head down looking like a man with a lot on his mind.

This is going very much in our favour now. Although Cardiff still have the advantage they must be under enormous stress now.

Coyw.

Andy S

There is no doubt they are but things turn quickly in football and Cardiffcould easily have the rub of the green in their last 5 games and we don't so it is very important that we keep the momentum going. Keep the pressure on for as lon as possible. Colin is wrong to think you can switch the pressure to suit the occasion. Cardiff have blown an eight point lead through circumstance as well as matches. How they wish they could have the three points from their Derby game that was snowed off as there was less pressure then than there will be when it is played

Dodgin

Watching there highlights when I got home, they certainly blew it with the chances

Whitesideup

Quote from: Dodgin on April 11, 2018, 08:20:01 AM
Watching there highlights when I got home, they certainly blew it with the chances
Well, some kind of justice as they have got points from games when they deserved nothing. One of the worst teams of the last few years to be challenging for automatic promotion.

VicHalomsLovechild

He said after the Villa game "he was surprised we (Fulham) had only scored once" and how Fulham "talk a good game."

Well Colin, not as surprised as we were to hear your team missed two penalties against Wolves!

KJS

The man is and always has been a total SPANNER with no class

Bill2

Quote from: KJS on April 11, 2018, 10:34:32 AM
The man is and always has been a total SPANNER with no class
I was also surprised we only scored once, we spurned a number of really good chances throughout the game especially in the second half. 

Lighthouse

If I was a Cardiff fan. I would see that my side has been up there all season and deservedly so. But my manager has from the early days had a go at other sides for spending more, being bigger clubs and saying Cardiff would be happy with a play off spot when other bigger clubs face disaster for not getting promotion. Even when they were so far ahead he played down their chances.

To me that is just poor management and thinking you can talk a good game by playing down your own side. Then last night he said Fulham talked a good game. Who is talking a good game. If it is our own manager I wish he would tell us how he understood him. Warnock is talking rubbish and has been all season but it has only harmed his own side.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

filham

Cardiff with their game in hand still control that second automatic promotion position and the position is theirs to lose. The pressure on them is high and recent results suggest they are crumbling. We have to keep winning to maintain that pressure.

Anything can happen over the remaining matches it really is high drama.

Slaphead in Qatar

Colin looking and sounding distinctly prickly in today's press conf. Clearly not enjoying the pressure.

Slav playing it cool repeating his one game at a time spiel.

Milo

Not sure I liked SJ heaping praise on Warnock. Saying he's a great man etc in today's conference?

Not sure how we benefit from that really..? I would've gone on the attack in a sly way rather than praise him and help boost their confidence.

I don't see any reverse psychology there at all personally.

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: Milo on April 13, 2018, 05:01:34 PM
Not sure I liked SJ heaping praise on Warnock. Saying he's a great man etc in today's conference?

Not sure how we benefit from that really..? I would've gone on the attack in a sly way rather than praise him and help boost their confidence.

I don't see any reverse psychology there at all personally.

He's taking the high ground, staying classy. That will wind up Colin even more.