watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Should I cash out on my bet?

Started by the nutflush, April 11, 2018, 12:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the nutflush

I backed Fulham for promotion on Bet365 and got odds of $6.50.  They are offering me a cash out at the odds of $4.333.  What does everybody think?  Would you take the money or let it ride?

PhilEsh

Quote from: the nutflush on April 11, 2018, 12:45:24 PM
I backed Fulham for promotion on Bet365 and got odds of $6.50.  They are offering me a cash out at the odds of $4.333.  What does everybody think?  Would you take the money or let it ride?

How much did you put on?

the nutflush

Also got them in a multi with Hyeon Chung to win the French Open.  Hes into $34 from $81. 

PhilEsh

Quote from: the nutflush on April 11, 2018, 12:49:49 PM
$500AUD.

I'd take it - but then again I cashed out a 5way acca last night, at £49.00

Should have gone for it as all the teams won and I bottled £162.00.

the nutflush

Yeah I hardly ever get the cash out option right.  I often have multis on Australian horse racing.  Whenever I let it ride I get burnt.  I cashed out one today successfully and saved myself around $100 but its a rarity.  I think I might hit the cash out button on this one. 

Do you think Sess might bag a sneaky hat trick or tow before the end of the season?  I backed him for leading goalscorer at $61.  Mitro seems to be hogging all the goals.  Not that I am complaining.  How Rafa let him go still amazes me. 

VicHalomsLovechild

Don't suppose they'll let you wait till after the Brentford game? If we don't get an automatic place we're almost guaranteed a playoff spot. What's the total if we go up?

the nutflush

Yes they adjust the odds after each game.  You would think we roll Brentford at home wouldn't you?  Plus Cardiff are away.  Maybe waiting till after the weekends fixtures might be an option. 

VicHalomsLovechild

If it were me I'd wait but I'm a mug punter :)

fluffyninja

Well done , I did them to win the league , not possible now , my mate in our small betting syndicate tells me never to cash out you know ! It's cost me at least £600-700 so far listening to his advice and it's usually for around £100 I'd think about it for the amount you're on for.

Fulham Tup North

"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

ffcthereligion

davew

Quote from: the nutflush on April 11, 2018, 12:45:24 PM
When you put the bet on we were probably in a far worse position than we are now? We now have 2 chances out of 5 of going up and yet your odds have only been reduced by 1/3, I would say don't cash out, I didn't Sunday in the Masters and won £8,000, there again I am a bit of a gambler! If there was a lot of money to be won, maybe cashing out would be best, but in your case stick with it and have faith!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Fulham Joe

All things considered, you might as well cash out.
You'll get over £200 back, with no risk, and if we do end up getting promoted, well the fact that your a fan will make up for the other £100 that you might have won.

Dodgin

First year since relegation I didn't bet on promotion. So we will go up

gmosullivan

Did a 10 bet accumulator including pool and Roma to win, €1 to win €6,215, won 9 of them and got let down by Sunderland drawing, never got offered the cash out for some reason, would have taken it at €2k if they had. Thought that match was a banker, just goes to show, never bet against a team in a relegation fight no matter how bad they are.

the nutflush

Thanks everyone for your thoughts but I cashed out this afternoon.  Put down $500 and won $1670.  Will cover my airfare to come and watch Fulham at the cottage in the EPL next season.  COYW!

filham

The sensible thing is to cash out.
However if we are promoted and you cash out and admit it on this board your face will be red.

Dodgin

the nutflush

Winx to confirm she is the best horse in the world tomorrow at Randwick.