watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team For Tomorrow

Started by filham, April 13, 2018, 07:21:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

Well once again if there are no injuries from Tuesday's match the team all but picks itself.

Just that wide right spot to think about which I would give to Kebano with Kamara in mind for an impact sub after 60 minutes.

ChesterTheTabby

I know Kebano is a wonderful impact sub, but he deserves a starting spot in my opinion. If not starting, then a 55-60 min sub will do
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Fernhurst

Think Lucas will start, Jokanovic trusts his intelligence to get himself up and down the pitch in the right positions.
Do love watching Kebano, would like to see him start, just don't think he will, unless our gaffer goes for a full refresh.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

SuffolkWhite

Tbh the speed of Kebano from around the hour msrk could be a game changer.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Matt10

I expect Odoi to have a world class performance as this is his make up for being sent off in the away fixture.

Milo

Kebano off the bench for me BUT it has to be earlier than midweek. Has to be after 65 mins and no later than 70.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

It all depends on the score and what time we score our 4th
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Lighthouse

Ayite and Ojo are injured. Ojo with a hamstring problem so may be out for a bit.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Fernhurst

Can't sleep....... far too tight a battle at the top of The Championship.

For Gawds sake where BedsFFC's button??
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

VancouverWhite

Quote from: filham on April 13, 2018, 07:21:19 PM
Well once again if there are no injuries from Tuesday's match the team all but picks itself.

Just that wide right spot to think about which I would give to Kebano with Kamara in mind for an impact sub after 60 minutes.

I'd like to see more of Kebano as well. 

As for Kamara, I believe that we'll see him if the game is getting away from us... so in a way, I hope that it doesn't get to that.  Piazon gives us a part that makes the whole greater, in my opinion.

Matt10

Quote from: Statto on April 14, 2018, 01:59:50 AM
Quote from: Milo on April 13, 2018, 10:34:49 PM
Kebano off the bench for me BUT it has to be earlier than midweek. Has to be after 65 mins and no later than 70.

Agree

55-60 minutes for me

Joka always leaves the subs a bit late IMO

Piazon to start

Agreed, Piazon for me as well. I'm definitely anxious for this one as Brentford could ruin everything.

Twig

I would give Kebano a start, he deserves it. But assuming he comes on as a sub then be brave and make it early. Even at half time. Why not?

Jem

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on April 13, 2018, 11:36:52 PM
It all depends on the score and what time we score our 4th
I don't think he should come on too early in the first half!
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

grandad

Every match seems to be a must win one, but this is so crucial. I think SJ will start with Piazon but depending how things are I would bring on Kebano very early in the 2nd half. If we are chasing the game after 60 mins then I would go 4-4-2 with Mitrovic joined by Kamara up top.
Where there's a will there's a wife

MrFFC

Kebano for Piazon only change for me
Come on you Whites!! :)

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: MrFFC on April 14, 2018, 09:37:08 AM
Kebano for Piazon only change for me
I really like Kabano but I think his pace when he comes on, facing tired players, is vital.  I don't think he stands out if starting the game, but I am happy to be proved wrong!
COYW. ⚽⚽
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"