News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham to invoke their business continuity plan?

Started by SP, April 14, 2018, 11:36:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

In a show of defiance over today's ticket prices, Brentford fans won't be buying anything in the ground today.  Strange, I thought their fans lived on McDonald's Happy Meals?  Whatever next, not buying a programme?  If ever I find myself fighting in the trenches, I hope I'm next to a Brentford fan.

COYWs

Benny

You have to remember all they have over that side is 3 tower blocks and a drive in Mcdonalds.

This was always going to be an expensive day as most have probably spend their giro for this week already.

General

I'm a Fulham fan and pretty much always have been, that said.. whilst our tickets on face value are the higher end of good value for money and as a result still represent value for money the food can be considered pricey for what it is, there's no denying it... even though it has improved somewhat under shahid Khan.

I severely miss the days of Balti pies though. Ha

SP

Funny you mention the Balti Pies, I haven't eaten anything purchased in the ground since they stopped selling them.

Nero

They can complain about ticket prices but wait until they have to pay for that new stadium sure there tickets prices will rise

Andy S

Football clubs beware. The fact is you can buy Beer and food a lot cheaper outside the ground. If it was reasonably priced you would sell more. I am eating and having a couple of beers before the game. I have already read the programme and I will happily stroll through the turn-style at a quarter past five and not spend a penny in the ground and I'm not even protesting