watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

That’s Millwall blown away.....

Started by Stevieboy, April 20, 2018, 09:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stevieboy

Time to start worrying about Sunderland now......
Please can we be positive......it was on the cards we would smash this lot and we did.
Let all be positive fir the last two games......maximum points for us Cardiff to lose to Derby and draw the at Hull and then we'll see.
       049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif KEEP BELIEVING  049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

Andy S

Hmm I'm not sure we were tipped to beat millwall as they were 17 games unbeaten and playing at home. However yes I think we should win our last two games and then we will see where we are. It would be great if Cardiff could drop a few points tomorrow. We do not have a midweek game so this will be a very stressful week for Cardiff

Twig

Quote from: Andy S on April 20, 2018, 11:48:04 PM
Hmm I'm not sure we were tipped to beat millwall as they were 17 games unbeaten and playing at home. However yes I think we should win our last two games and then we will see where we are. It would be great if Cardiff could drop a few points tomorrow. We do not have a midweek game so this will be a very stressful week for Cardiff

Cardiff will be hating the thought of this week.  Do they have the cohones? We will see.

hovewhite

Fingers crossed they bottle it come on forest,do em