more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Only 4 sides left unbeaten in the Football League

Started by os5889, September 25, 2010, 04:58:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

os5889

92 teams!

Only Fulham FC and Manchester United.... (and Colchester and QPHA -I got them confused with Cardiff )

Sounds good doesnt it!

ImperialWhite

And we've been above Woy and Liverpool for six straight weeks!

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: os5889 on September 25, 2010, 04:58:09 PM
92 teams!

Only Fulham FC and Manchester United....

Sounds good doesnt it!
I'm sure that's just the Premiership. Colchester, QpHa are defintelt undeated , and i'm sure there will be others.

White Noise

QPR are home to Millwall tomorrow night so anything could happen.

Colchester are home to Dagenham and Redbridge tomorrow night so that should be no worse than  draw for them.

Man Utd are away to Sunderland at the weekend and maybe Steve Bruce will finally lay the ghost of not beating Fergie??

Jimpav

I would rather have Brums record of being unbeaten at home in over one calendar year. Very impressive and something for us to aspire to.

Fletchino

Just out of intrest what is the record winning start too a season?

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: FLETCHINO on September 27, 2010, 09:58:54 PM
Our winning record is 10 i think when we romped the Championship, Those dirty leg breaking Wolves held us to a draw in the 11th game, saying that my facts are usually only 10% accurate as i quickly slide into early dementia  :032:

os5889

Winning no idea but the 98/99 Arsenal side didnt lose a game all season in the league

Fletchino

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on September 27, 2010, 11:46:08 PM
Our winning record is 10 i think when we romped the Championship,
Those dirty leg breaking Wolves held us to a draw in the 11th game, saying that my facts are usually only 10% accurate as i quickly slide into early dementia  :032:

I'm pretty sure wolves was are 12th game and we won are first 11 dave jones stoped the winning run

fulhamwannabe

Quote from: os5889 on September 27, 2010, 11:46:51 PM
Winning no idea but the 98/99 Arsenal side didnt lose a game all season in the league
...and yet utd won the treble that year

Jimpav

The "invincibles" or "bores" went unbeaten in 2003-2004.

fulhamwannabe

yes,and if my memory serves me right,the 49game record included a lot of cup games? :032:

SmithyFFC

Quote from: fulhamwannabe on September 28, 2010, 04:18:32 PM
yes,and if my memory serves me right,the 49game record included a lot of cup games? :032:

No it was league games.
FTID

licker

Only one side in the prem left without a win.  :002:

A crap side who should be relegated.    :wum:

Bill.

RidgeRider

Quote from: licker on September 28, 2010, 05:16:41 PM
Only one side in the prem left without a win.  :002:

A crap side who should be relegated.    :wum:

Bill.

Bill, it must be frustrating to see your side start so darn slow each season only to make a remarkable run and finish in the top 7. Imagine if Moyes could get the boys to play from the start. You guys throw away any chance of getting a CL spot in the first 6 weeks of the season. I can't figure it out.

licker

Quote from: RidgeRider on September 28, 2010, 05:24:28 PM
Bill, it must be frustrating to see your side start so darn slow each season only to make a remarkable run and finish in the top 7. Imagine if Moyes could get the boys to play from the start. You guys throw away any chance of getting a CL spot in the first 6 weeks of the season. I can't figure it out.

Yeah we are always playing catch-up i dont know why it happens, but this year we will not be getting up to 5th or 6th, its going to be a long struggle to get to 9th or 10th.  :clap_hands: coyb

os5889

FatFreddysCat

I had £40 on the superpoops to win, they let me down, but they didn't even have the decency to lose, just drew. God i hate that Subbuteo team  :014: . Still it looks like i'll win  a score back off W12 Giants in the Fofball league  :59: