watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

OUTSTANDING

Started by South Coast White, April 20, 2018, 11:35:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

South Coast White

Yes it's true, we rode our luck for 45 mins, we must have expected that. Credit must go to slav for his game plan, soak up the expected pressure and see what happens. I cannot remember a more dominating second half this season than what our fantastic group  of players produced against the 2nd most in form team in the league. Well done Fulham  you have proved that we will not give up and also given me even more reason to be so proud to be a Supperter of this amazing football club.

Twig

Quote from: South Coast White on April 20, 2018, 11:35:38 PM
Yes it's true, we rode our luck for 45 mins, we must have expected that. Credit must go to slav for his game plan, soak up the expected pressure and see what happens. I cannot remember a more dominating second half this season than what our fantastic group  of players produced against the 2nd most in form team in the league. Well done Fulham  you have proved that we will not give up and also given me even more reason to be so proud to be a Supperter of this amazing football club.

We had over 70% possession in the first half so, although they created a few chances they also played a hell of a lot of chase ball. Wouldn't say we rode our luck really.

Milo

Quote from: Twig on April 20, 2018, 11:48:41 PM
Quote from: South Coast White on April 20, 2018, 11:35:38 PM

We had over 70% possession in the first half so, although they created a few chances they also played a hell of a lot of chase ball. Wouldn't say we rode our luck really.

Not sure about that one, Twig! Hit the bar.. goal line clearance.. etc etc! Pretty nerve racking stuff!

South Coast White

Just thought although we dominated possession  they did pressure our goal far more 1st half, Betts save into the bar and the goal line clearance alone, could have been so different. Let's celebrate tonight and pray the Welsh thugs falter.

Woolly Mammoth

Just got back, we were ruthless, and it was great to see. We have to accept that parts of the match Millwall will have their moments, after all it is their home ground. But we showed poise and character, and yes we had some hairy moments. But that's to be expected.
We kept a clean sheet also, and 3 0 away from home is magnificent in anyone's book.
We enjoyed a pub crawl on the way back, I was glad I wasn't driving, so I had a few more sherberts.
Come on Fulham. .
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.