watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Today Matthew I'm a

Started by Southcoastffc, April 21, 2018, 07:39:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

Nottingham Forest fan.......but a pessimistic one. C'mon Forest! A draw will do very nicely but an 91st minute bobble off a buttock for a one nil away smash and grab will be wonderful.  049:gif 049:gif 049:gif
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

f321ffc

Quote from: Southcoastffc on April 21, 2018, 07:39:38 AM
Nottingham Forest fan.......but a pessimistic one. C'mon Forest! A draw will do very nicely but an 91st minute bobble off a buttock for a one nil away smash and grab will be wonderful.  049:gif 049:gif 049:gif
0001.jpeg And me, come on Forest.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Slaphead in Qatar

They won last time out against Ipswich. So let's be hopeful.

Fernhurst

And me ............COME ON YOU.....sorry, what colour shirts do they normally wear??
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

JoelH5

Annoying they don't have much to play for. Let's hope for some luck. I'd 100% take a draw in this one!
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Buffalo76

Forest have always been my 2nd favourite team 😆

SuffolkWhite

Always had Cardiff down to win this one! It's the Derby and Hull games that I think they will drop the points.

But "Come on Forest".
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Baston White

I going for 2 - 1 to the Trees.

Fernhurst

I WOULD LOVE IT, JUST LOVE IT ........... but not expecting it
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Jonaldiniho 88

With the idea of writing an article I did some research into historic english clubs and forest came out as the good guys (there weren't any bad guys). They helped arsenal, Everton and Brighton in their early years donating kits for arsenal and Everton (why arsenal wear red and white) and procuring a pitch for Brighton. Not that you needed another reason for supporting forest but I thought I'd give it you anyway. Wait until I get to writing the article and you get to hear about the Everton toffee madams. Make peaky blinders look like Sunday school.