watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Will Derby really do us a favour?

Started by Jimsbeerbelly, April 22, 2018, 07:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hovewhite

The fallout from the original game date and the Colin outburst,if that doesn't motivate derby then I don't no what will.

SuffolkWhite

I had this one down as a draw but Derby's form of late would suggest a Cardiff win, thing is Cardiff (although committed) appear nervy as does Colin and the fans so it is evens who wins this. Hull have been my tip to inflict defeat on Cardiff for a little while now, so fingers crossed Cardiff panic and only draw on Tuesday.

Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Grumpy Worthing White

I can see Cardiff winning this, Derby seem to be in free fall.   093.gif

Stevieboy

I think Derby May have had more of a chance had they played the original fixture.

Andy S

I have never been able to forgive Derby for their supporters denying us promotion under Malcolm McDonald. However If they manage to at least get a draw and hopefully a win against Cardiff City I will start to lighten my dislike for the club.

EastEndWhite

A win for Derby puts them back into a playoff spot.  That should be enough motivation for them. A win for Cardiff means they only have to win one of their last two games to be promoted so they will be equally motivated.  So I have no idea who is going to win!

FFCSteve

I have to say there is more pressure on Cardiff! There must be nerves with us hot on their heals!
I fully believe we will win our last two games. Wormcock will be fully aware with our form! Two draws for them is all it will take!
COYW!!! Bring back Rene! But I do like Slav!

Wingnut

Heart says Derby are going to put in a winning performance and move back into the play off positions. Head says that Cardiff are going to battle hard and grind out a win.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Jem

Derby will only be looking out for themselves. Why should they want to do us a favour?
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

Twig

Head says easy Cardiff win. Heart says Derby will knick it.

Milo

Cardiff will be absolutely going for it as a loss means as much as a draw. So nothing to lose in throwing men forward to go for victory. They will know a win means they've got one foot firmly in the Prem.

JoelH5

Quote from: Milo on April 23, 2018, 09:37:04 PM
Cardiff will be absolutely going for it as a loss means as much as a draw. So nothing to lose in throwing men forward to go for victory. They will know a win means they've got one foot firmly in the Prem.

All Cardiff do is get their CB Sean Morrisson in the box for headers. I don't get why teams don't just set up to counter attack? If their CB is in your box, you've got a pretty good chance with the counter attack
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: EastEndWhite on April 23, 2018, 10:35:33 AM
A win for Derby puts them back into a playoff spot.  That should be enough motivation for them. A win for Cardiff means they only have to win one of their last two games to be promoted so they will be equally motivated.  So I have no idea who is going to win!
Having watched them both play, I can only deduce one thing and that is that whatever the score, Football won't be the winner!!
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Twig on April 23, 2018, 09:10:19 PM
Head says easy Cardiff win. Heart says Derby will knick it.

My buttocks say a win for Derby, my bladder says a score draw.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Milo

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on April 23, 2018, 10:44:06 PM
Having watched them both play, I can only deduce one thing and that is that whatever the score, Football won't be the winner!!
COYW

I've bought six bottles of porter from the local microbrewery to sit through the game on Sky. Hope that'll be enough to numb the pain.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Milo on April 23, 2018, 11:04:05 PM
Quote from: Fulham Tup North on April 23, 2018, 10:44:06 PM
COYW

I've bought six bottles of porter from the local microbrewery to sit through the game on Sky. Hope that'll be enough to numb the pain.

Fuller's Porter a Dark style of beer. You lucky man.
Me thinks you could be celebrating a home win for the Rams. 🍻
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

KingofCheese

If Cardiff go up automatically they will certainly deserve it. We have been on an unprecedented undefeated run and still can't pass them on a like for like basis. I really hope Derby win but as they are really rubbish now and have been in free fall for months I just can't see it, however I live in hope. Mind you I also thought we would beat Brentford and draw or lose to Millwall so I know nothing about football!
Jullie Kaas is mijn Kaas

MrFFC

Really hope Derby win tonight but have a feeling Cardiff will win 2-1
Come on you Whites!! :)

rusty shackleford

I really feel that Cardiff are gonna do them and the autos will be done and dusted tonight. However you just never know

Slaphead in Qatar