watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ryan Fredericks

Started by Southcoastffc, April 27, 2018, 01:52:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

Hasn't scored a goal all season - what a let down he is  :022: - but has 7 assists against his name.   It's be nice to see him net a penalty in the 89th minute tonight to complete a 6 - 0 rout.   049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

bog

Expected high scores in our favour are not comfortable with me.  :022: I am too long in the tooth..well those I still have left.   :023:

092.gif

SuffolkWhite

tbh 1-0 will do me and another MCDonald backside goal!!!!! Fred can assist. Just win!
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Twig

I love watching Fred but, on a serious note, I have posted before that he should pop up with a goal or three each season.  He gets a sight of goal sometimes and as well as his valuable assists it would be great if he chipped in with a few goals.  It does worry me that we may become just a bit too reliant on Mitro, we used to be able to score from pretty much right across the team.

flyingfish

Didn't he score at QPR? Am I mistaken? Did it go down as an OG instead?

Bill2

Didn't score last season either. He will change all that tonight.

Deni On T'Crossbar

Quote from: flyingfish on April 27, 2018, 02:58:18 PM
Didn't he score at QPR? Am I mistaken? Did it go down as an OG instead?

Definite own goal, sadly. Was going nowhere near the target prior to the massive deflection!

JoelH5

Don't like all this 6/7-0 talk.

We're f*cked if the players are in that mentality. We have to concentrate and keep focused on this one especially
I was there, standing in the Putney end

YankeeJim

I agree with Joel. If the lads go out expecting a walk in the park, they likely may get a big surprise. If Sunderland feels that they are disrespected they might just rise to the occasion. They may be a lousy team but they are professionals and might decide a result similar to the yearly upsets that lower level teams inflict on higher teams in the FA Cup is in order. If they happen to score first, God help us.
Its not over yet fellows.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Fulham 442

Don't care what the score is as long as we win.  The players all know what is at stake.  Then Cardiff will be playing catch up, even if it is overnight!  Just hope Hull can do us a favour tomorrow!  Last season we had a storming finish to get to the top 6 - that was a lot less nerve wracking.  Automatic is like a free pass to the Promised Land!!!

Southcoastffc

To clarify, I wasn't predicting a six nil win, in the same way that I wasn't predicting a Freddo penalty. I'd still be happy with both though.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

SP

Quote from: Twig on April 27, 2018, 02:46:42 PM
I love watching Fred but, on a serious note, I have posted before that he should pop up with a goal or three each season.  He gets a sight of goal sometimes and as well as his valuable assists it would be great if he chipped in with a few goals.  It does worry me that we may become just a bit too reliant on Mitro, we used to be able to score from pretty much right across the team.

Unless I'm mistaken (which is entirely possible) we don't seem to convert many of the diagonal crosses Fred plays into the box.  He flys down the wing, beats a couple of defenders, then plays it to the opposition or into space.  Mitro seems to have the positional sense to be in the right place anticipating the cross but I'm not sure the others do?

ffc73

Most of the time Fred's teammates have no idea where the ball is going to go because invariably Fred's delivery is often erratic & wayward. Fortunately he has so many opportunities to cross that some find a white shirt