more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Disgrace at the Cottage

Started by Andy S, April 28, 2018, 08:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tabby

Quote from: Jamie88 on April 28, 2018, 08:41:49 AM
I think you have to imagine being in their shoes - personally, if it were Cardiff playing last night I'd have been fuming at the fact that no penalty was given and that the goal was offside, albeit marginally

:plus one:

I can understand why they're frustrated.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Nero on April 28, 2018, 09:11:46 AM
Cardiff can go play in the league of Wales if there that unhappy, there be a big club there

Exactly. They are lucky to be allowed to play in the English League, and we don't have to put up with their selective moaning and whinging.
They have had plenty of their share of luck, they don't know how lucky they are.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

gezkc

Quote from: Statto on April 28, 2018, 11:43:13 AM
It must be very frustrating for them

Warnock puts in all that effort pressurising and shouting at officials to ensure his team get favourable treatment. He is even so diligent as to complain when games are postponed due to snow.

And then we come along and get the same treatment through sheer luck, without our manager having done any of that

:005:

SP

Wonder if the same Bluebirds fans are complaining this evening that their second goal today looked yards offside?

KJS

Personally I don't give a toss about what the whinging Welsh spanners think no pen given goal not disallowed and Mitro not suspended so where's the problem COYE

The Rock

Quote from: Lighthouse on April 28, 2018, 11:02:55 AM
I can understand the Cardiff fans being nervous and moaning about everything. But like their manager who always manages to play Cardiff down as being a small club punching above its weight. Which is nonsense. Seems to have rubbed off on them. The fact they are that ready to throw accusations about is only good for us. Think how far ahead they were and it's not as if they have been on a poor run. I guess it's natural to be scared.

But as their manager has pointed out. Their aim was always the play offs and he is successful regards to taking teams through that. We on the other hand look tired and are picking up injuries and have never won a play off match. Time for us all to be nervous.

We look tired and picking up injuries?

KJS

Sounds like Colin is once again being a dick

Fernhurst

Quote from: KJS on April 29, 2018, 07:12:03 AM

Dicks are useful, Colin is a complete and utter ******

His technical ability as a coach knows no bounds. Watch the highlights and wonder at the line-out routine they execute at corners. Two men hold the keeper whilst the third Monster Munch comes flying in to bundle the ball into the net, absolute class in awe inspiring tribute to 80's style Wimbledon.

Can't believe Colin will be a Premiership manager. His cleverest move would be to retire after next week and not expose his massive inadequacies next season.

Don't sound too bitter do I?   
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Fernhurst on April 29, 2018, 07:46:45 AM
Quote from: KJS on April 29, 2018, 07:12:03 AM

Dicks are useful, Colin is a complete and utter ******

His technical ability as a coach knows no bounds. Watch the highlights and wonder at the line-out routine they execute at corners. Two men hold the keeper whilst the third Monster Munch comes flying in to bundle the ball into the net, absolute class in awe inspiring tribute to 80's style Wimbledon.

Can't believe Colin will be a Premiership manager. His cleverest move would be to retire after next week and not expose his massive inadequacies next season.

Don't sound too bitter do I?   

You are far too lenient, and kind.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

grandad

Should they get into the Prem they will be a disgrace to the best Division in the World. If Colin persists in playing his style they will come straight down. It is highly unlikely that he or his squad will overnight change the way they play.
If we should get promotion our ethic will be a joy to watch & would be welcomed by all football purists.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Andy S

I am not standing up for him but without a doubt the hardest part is getting there. His style of football is very effective. If they play that way with those players they may do well as Wimbledon did in the past. However it is not pleasing on the eye and the premier league will shed no tears if they get relegated again

Holders

They've achieve all that they have under no less a manager than Neil Warnock...

...and there is no less a manager than Neil Warnock.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Milo

I've reached the acceptance stage of the five stages of grief.

Derby in the playoffs!

Fernhurst

Quote from: Milo on April 29, 2018, 11:28:00 AM

Derby in the playoffs!

You would never guess........ I'm still at Anger/denial
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Fernhurst on April 29, 2018, 11:34:58 AM
Quote from: Milo on April 29, 2018, 11:28:00 AM

You would never guess........ I'm still at Denial

No your not!! 😂.  :yay:
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Milo

I was at denial last week!

I think Warnock has ensured the anger remained a constant throughout the past few months so it never really peaked..

VillaCraven

Ignore all the comments. GAME OVER - CONCENTRATE ON THE NEXT ONE - make more noise and trust the team to get a result.
THAT IS ALL WE CAN DO.

Stevieboy

Cardiff come unstuck against footballing sides, their style is very effective against the average sides who play a similar bombardment style of football.
Unfortunately there are less footballing sides so consequently the Cardiff style,on average, yields more points against the lesser sides. With the footballing sides sharing out the points it allows Cardiff to creep away!!
I think I'd prefer our style,top of the Championship, big attendances and entertainment than struggling in the Prem, disgruntled support and the regular hammering!!  Good luck Cardiff!!!

049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif STILL BELIEVING  049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

terryr

We are going up
Playoffs or auto
Doesn't matter
Believe
On to the next game.
After that
On to the next game
That said I followed the Cardiff game yesterday minute by excruciating miniute yesterday from Brazil

ToodlesMcToot

Instead of enjoying their advantage going into the final week of the season, they're busy worrying about a match that they weren't even involved in.

Their complaints have the ring of fear to them.

I hope their players' minds are on our match results too.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude