https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Millwall 0-3 Fulham: home fan footage

Started by Burt, April 28, 2018, 11:55:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burt

SP

choice_of_ends

Millwall and culture in one context. Weird.

andyk

Handy to know if there is another war, the lads are ready, and, judging by the bit at the end, the lasses too.

bill taylors apprentice

Those poor kids looked traumatised, was it the defeat or having to watch the adults around them act like neanderthals? 

SP

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on April 28, 2018, 02:07:54 PM
Those poor kids looked traumatised, was it the defeat or having to watch the adults around them act like neanderthals? 

My favourite was the old boy charging around wittering away to anyone who would listen.  Never met my grandads but suspect they had a little more dignity.

H3Matt

Scum. Trash. Filth. Plenty of words to describe them lot.

Twig

"Great" as in observational sociology?  It certainly shows a side of our society that is pretty embarrassing.

SP

Quote from: andyk on April 28, 2018, 12:58:28 PM
Handy to know if there is another war, the lads are ready, and, judging by the bit at the end, the lasses too.

Just imagine taking that lass home to meet your parents, just like a Catherine Tate sketch.

bog

Quote from: SP on April 28, 2018, 02:11:50 PM
Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on April 28, 2018, 02:07:54 PM

My favourite was the old boy charging around wittering away to anyone who would listen.  Never met my grandads but suspect they had a little more dignity.

I am one. If I behaved like that my wife would have me shot.

MikeTheCubed

Holders

On the one hand, I admire their passion - but coupled with such unbridled aggression it was horrible to see. It beggars belief that these are our fellow countrymen.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Bill2

I heard they reverted to type last week when they started ripping up seats and throwing them at the opposition fans.

NogoodBoyo

Yuck - all I can think of is that those poor millwallies need to get a life.
Nogood "fanatics, isit" Boyo