News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Our options a week before the final round!

Started by choice_of_ends, April 28, 2018, 09:44:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

choice_of_ends

Which options do we have?!

1) finish 2nd and go up automatically
2) finish 3rd, win Wembley and go up in extra time
3) finish 3rd and bottle it after an undefeated run of 26 games or so

But what do we get for this run after all? Nothing! Preserve us for option 3), I am afraid we are going to fall apart. Most probably something like this will happen:
Joka will go to Chelsea and take Kalas and Piazon with him. Cairney to Tottenham. Fredericks to West Ham. Mitrovic to Wolves. Sessegnon to City. Targett plays Prem at Soton.

COYW!

SP

FFCFOREVER

Ooooh I do like a positive outlook on proceedings.Priceless lol.

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: choice_of_ends on April 28, 2018, 09:44:38 PM
Which options do we have?!

1) finish 2nd and go up automatically
2) finish 3rd, win Wembley and go up in extra time
3) finish 3rd and bottle it after an undefeated run of 26 games or so

But what do we get for this run after all? Nothing! Preserve us for option 3), I am afraid we are going to fall apart. Most probably something like this will happen:
Joka will go to Chelsea and take Kalas and Piazon with him. Cairney to Tottenham. Fredericks to West Ham. Mitrovic to Wolves. Sessegnon to City. Targett plays Prem at Soton.

COYW!

Cairney to Spurs? You been drinking?

choice_of_ends

Quote from: FFCFOREVER on April 28, 2018, 09:55:35 PM
Ooooh I do like a positive outlook on proceedings.Priceless lol.
Somewhere end of last year I put in a bet on Fulham finishing 2nd, decent odds. And, I haven't cashed out, yet. :54:

davew

After reading the initial posting, I have now graduated from being negative to suicidal, after Cardiff winning today, your posting has really cheered me up! Has he been drinking when he posted that, I am probably the wrong person to ask!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

choice_of_ends

Quote from: davew on April 28, 2018, 10:12:19 PM
After reading the initial posting, I have now graduated from being negative to suicidal, after Cardiff winning today, your posting has really cheered me up! Has he been drinking when he posted that, I am probably the wrong person to ask!
I can put your mind at ease. We are definitely going to have a manager and a squad 1st round next season.