watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FFC Denmark

Started by Friendsoffulham, April 29, 2018, 09:45:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

Did anyone see these chaps on Friday, maybe you were one of them?

40 of them travelled in from Scandinavia to watch FFC v Sunderland. Denmark, Norway and Sweden. Also Island/Reykjavik added and then Netherlands/Holland joined.

Altogether, a lot of overseas Fulham, so fair play to them  :wine:

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

We are, and will become a global brand again
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

HatterDon

IIRC the Scandi Whites could drink their weight and still get to the ground.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

RaySmith

I chatted to one of our Scandinavian fans in the bar at our game at Hull - really nice bloke, and a real Fulham fan.

KJS

We had 2 sitting in front of us in the Hammy End, top blokes welcome back any day  082.gif :54:

bog

Really good to see. Good on em.  082.gif

092.gif

Holders

I like Denmark and have a number of Danish friends, didn't realise that there's FFC fans there though. That's not the flag of Denmark - wonder what it is? Perhaps it's a regional flag.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Holders

Quote from: Statto on April 30, 2018, 09:01:00 AM
Quote from: Holders on April 30, 2018, 08:56:13 AM
I like Denmark and have a number of Danish friends, didn't realise that there's FFC fans there though. That's not the flag of Denmark - wonder what it is? Perhaps it's a regional flag.

The region being Norway

There we are, then, not Denmark!

spikey norman

Whatever happened to the map showing where FFC fans lived around the world?

mrmicawbers

I Like Denmark too,so much in fact I married one.Great to see our Viking friends out in force.Was the picture with the flags on taken in the Lion?

ffc2004

Quote from: mrmicawbers on April 30, 2018, 10:21:52 AM
I Like Denmark too,so much in fact I married one.Great to see our Viking friends out in force.Was the picture with the flags on taken in the Lion?

It definitely was taken in the Lion - that's where I usually am in there!

WokinghamWhite

We once took a cruise on a Hurtigruten (Norwegian registered) ship that was sailing around the Norwegian administrative region of Svalbard. The Norwegian newspaper had a lot of coverage of the most recent Fulham match. I think it was probably because Hangeland was in the team. Maybe they still give us extra coverage because of Johansen?

Woolly Mammoth

Did you know that Olaf The Hairy, Warrior King of the Vikings, was author one of the biggest Military errors of judgement in the history of Warfare. When he ordered 80,000 War Helmets with the Horns sticking out from the inside.

Never forget your Roots.

Holders

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 30, 2018, 11:30:06 AM
Did you know that Olaf The Hairy, Warrior King of the Vikings, was author one of the biggest Military errors of judgement in the history of Warfare. When he ordered 80,000 War Helmets with the Horns sticking out from the inside.

Vikings did not have horns on their helmets.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Holders on April 30, 2018, 12:09:36 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 30, 2018, 11:30:06 AM

Vikings did not have horns on their helmets.

Of course,  that is what I was saying where he went wrong.
You must pay more attention.

Never forget your Roots.

King_Crud

Quote from: Statto on April 30, 2018, 09:01:00 AM

The region being Norway

"North Denmark"