watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fly me to the moon (Boro Forum)

Started by Riversider, April 30, 2018, 12:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

Interesting to read on the main Boro forum that their fans would rather face us rather than Villa,
I'm guessing two months ago that none of them would have fancied playing us , just shows how are performances are perceived now by opposition supporters.
Interestingly the teams that we are likely to face in the play offs we have beaten them all away from home and not beaten any of them at home !
Very important that we win the away leg as our home performances are getting more and more turgid.

ffcne

Quote from: Riversider on April 30, 2018, 12:47:21 PM
Interesting to read on the main Boro forum that their fans would rather face us rather than Villa,
I'm guessing two months ago that none of them would have fancied playing us , just shows how are performances are perceived now by opposition supporters.
Interestingly the teams that we are likely to face in the play offs we have beaten them all away from home and not beaten any of them at home !
Very important that we win the away leg as our home performances are getting more and more turgid.
There was a comment on there saying they would get 6000 tickets at CC if they played us.
Noticed a comment from a Derby fan saying they would get 7000 tickets at CC.
Dont they know the rules.

Woolly Mammoth

That is why we need to try and win our away fixture, as we are too friendly in rolling out the red carpet for our opponents at the Cottage.
It's one thing playing at home in League Matches, another in a play off. So much at stake, and only the strongest survive. 
Of course this is assuming we do not achieve promotion automatically. But I am confident of Fulham winning at Birmingham, but I am relying on Neil Clement and his Reading Troops remembering who they are, where they are, and manning up and showing pride and professionalism, even if it's only for the sake of their own supporters.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Carborundum

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 30, 2018, 01:59:14 PM
but I am relying on Neil Clement and his Reading Troops remembering who they are
A task more difficult than it might sound

Sgt Fulham

Boro want to play us because they should have beaten us at their place. What they don't realise is that back then we didn't have Mitro or Target, and I don't think TC was playing.

Let them play us and see how they fare.

colinwhite

Our home performances are turgid? Havent we got something like 11 wins and 2 draws over the last 13. Come on.

Milo

24 unbeaten or whatever it is. No one will want to play us - those fans are moronic.

Bill2

Quote from: ffcne on April 30, 2018, 01:06:27 PM
There was a comment on there saying they would get 6000 tickets at CC if they played us.
I hope the Club scrap the neutral zone if we need play off games. The away side get the bare minimum and the rest are only sold to Fulham fans who are ST holders and members. We must not get tickets for friends and or family who support the opposition.

MJG

Quote from: Bill2 on April 30, 2018, 04:48:01 PM
I hope the Club scrap the neutral zone if we need play off games. The away side get the bare minimum and the rest are only sold to Fulham fans who are ST holders and members. We must not get tickets for friends and or family who support the opposition.
all clubs have agreed the same number of away tickets for each game.
Just the views of a long term fan

EastEndWhite

Quote from: MJG on April 30, 2018, 05:23:25 PM

This is from the EFL Play-Off Regulations:

3. Tickets

3.3 The Visiting Club shall have the right to claim 2,000 tickets for use by its supporters (or such number as represents 10% of all tickets reserved or otherwise sold in advance, if less than 2,000). The following conditions shall apply:-

3.3.1 unless otherwise mutually agreed in writing, all tickets shall be on sale or return basis;

3.3.2 payments for tickets sold by a Visiting Club together with details of tickets sold and the return of unsold tickets, must be made to the Home Club within four days of the date of the match; and

3.3.3 a minimum of 10% of the total disabled spectator accommodation must be made available to disabled supporters of the Visiting Club.

https://www.efl.com/clubs-and-competitions/sky-bet-play-offs/playoff-rules--regulations/

MJG

Quote from: EastEndWhite on April 30, 2018, 08:26:38 PM
Quote from: MJG on April 30, 2018, 05:23:25 PM

This is from the EFL Play-Off Regulations:

3. Tickets

3.3 The Visiting Club shall have the right to claim 2,000 tickets for use by its supporters (or such number as represents 10% of all tickets reserved or otherwise sold in advance, if less than 2,000). The following conditions shall apply:-

3.3.1 unless otherwise mutually agreed in writing, all tickets shall be on sale or return basis;

3.3.2 payments for tickets sold by a Visiting Club together with details of tickets sold and the return of unsold tickets, must be made to the Home Club within four days of the date of the match; and

3.3.3 a minimum of 10% of the total disabled spectator accommodation must be made available to disabled supporters of the Visiting Club.

https://www.efl.com/clubs-and-competitions/sky-bet-play-offs/playoff-rules--regulations/
and that was the figure for last year and I expect it to be the same this year.
Just the views of a long term fan

KJS

[/q

I think they get a Max of 2000