watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Playoff Tickets

Started by bmasar, May 01, 2018, 06:48:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmasar

Obviously, I hope we get promoted on Sunday, but the fact remains that I'm flying in from San Diego, California for the week of the semi-finals. I knew that getting a ticket for both legs would be difficult, especially the away match, but fortune favors the bold, as they say.

I have a current membership but not many points since I'm abroad. So I'm looking for someone willing to link my membership to their friends/family network for the opportunity to get an away ticket. I'm married but traveling solo so I just need one ticket. This would all being pending allotment rules, of course.

I THINK I'll be alright for the home match since single seats should hopefully be available, but I wouldn't turn down an offer for help with that too.

In exchange, I'll pay for my ticket and make a contribution to your desired foundation/charity. If you think you'll have an extra ticket, please also let me know.

I can be reached here or via email: bmasar [at] hotmail [dot] com, Twitter: @azoovisited, Instagram: @masarvideo

If you read this far, thanks for doing so! COYW!

choice_of_ends

The home leg, even more interesting than the away leg, shouldn't be an issue with a current membership. Will be played on Monday 14th or Tuesday 15th.

bmasar

Quote from: choice_of_ends on May 01, 2018, 07:08:25 PM
The home leg, even more interesting than the away leg, shouldn't be an issue with a current membership. Will be played on Monday 14th or Tuesday 15th.

That's certainly my hope!

elgreenio

home game was fine last year and i'm in similar circumstances (that was a weekend as well). Away was no chance, maybe more chance if it ends up being Boro.
Final i'd imagine zero chance as ST holders will probably get up to 4 each
touch my camera through the fence

bmasar

Quote from: elgreenio on May 01, 2018, 07:21:49 PM
home game was fine last year and i'm in similar circumstances (that was a weekend as well). Away was no chance, maybe more chance if it ends up being Boro.

I'll be back home for the final. Friday vs Saturday would affect sales as well but I doubt it would leave room for me without some help from a ST or member with a lot of points.

choice_of_ends

Do you really think, that non-members on STH account go before members?! Wouldn't be fair.

MJG

will be three at most and maybe even two.
Just the views of a long term fan

elgreenio

Quote from: choice_of_ends on May 01, 2018, 07:59:43 PM
Do you really think, that non-members on STH account go before members?! Wouldn't be fair.

huh? not sure you've followed what i've said there.

All swings and roundabouts until Sunday eve at teh earliest anyway
touch my camera through the fence

Twig

I doubt it will be four. Probably three would be my guess but they won't all be taken up and it will leave approx 10,000 of our total allocation for non ST's. You should be fine assuming you are a member.

Neil D

Quote from: bmasar on May 01, 2018, 07:17:23 PM
Quote from: choice_of_ends on May 01, 2018, 07:08:25 PM

That's certainly my hope!
Worst case we will finish 3rd so the home leg will be Monday.