watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dream

Started by Chrisjo, May 02, 2018, 01:08:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrisjo

:012: Shock, horror!!! This is the God's honest truth. I had a dream last night - Birmingham City 0-0 Fulham; Cardiff 1-0 Reading and to make matters worse Neil Warnock somehow appeared and I shook his hand and congratulated him!!!!! Thank goodness it was only a dream but goes to show how this whole gripping situation plays on the mind. COYW!

Rambler

That's not a dream. That's a nightmare

Fernhurst

Quote from: Chrisjo on May 02, 2018, 01:08:39 PM

:012: Shock, horror!!! This is the God's honest truth. I had a dream last night - Birmingham City 0-0 Fulham; Cardiff 1-0 Reading and to make matters worse Neil Warnock somehow appeared and I shook his hand and congratulated him!!!!! Thank goodness it was only a dream but goes to show how this whole gripping situation plays on the mind. COYW!

You bring us a nightmare for your first ever post!! What's the weather like down there in Wales??
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Chrisjo

I live in East Sussex by the seaside!! It's p....ing down with rain. Probably doing the same in Wales!!!

bog

I think I would have begun vomiting... :dft001:

Fernhurst

If you are genuinely a Fulham supporter, I apologise and welcome to the finest fans forum in the country.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Chrisjo

Thank you. I am a truly genuine fan. I first started supporting Fulham when I was 10 years old and I am now 67 years young. On a better note the very first match I saw with my dad at the Cottage was in the early 1960's and guess what - it was against Birmingham City and Fulham won 2-1. Tosh Chamberlain & Co and if my memory serves me well Tosh scored that day I think.

hovewhite

Welcome to FOF another one down here in sunny east Sussex.

gang

Quote from: Chrisjo on May 02, 2018, 02:00:47 PM
Thank you. I am a truly genuine fan. I first started supporting Fulham when I was 10 years old and I am now 67 years young. On a better note the very first match I saw with my dad at the Cottage was in the early 1960's and guess what - it was against Birmingham City and Fulham won 2-1. Tosh Chamberlain & Co and if my memory serves me well Tosh scored that day I think.

There you have the omen, forget the dream nobody would want to shake hands with Warnock.

FFCFOREVER

My other half tells me that if you tell someone your dream then it will not come true.I am seriously hoping this is the case here but I am not convinced.

filham

Quote from: Chrisjo on May 02, 2018, 02:00:47 PM
Concentrate on Tosh and his goals for the rest of the week and it may just stop anymore of those nightmares.
Welcome to the board.

HV71

Quote from: Chrisjo on May 02, 2018, 01:08:39 PM

Have you checked whether you still have your wallet?