watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: Stadio Olimpico

Started by SP, May 02, 2018, 07:38:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Heard a report the Liverpool fans may be held in the stadium until 1am for their own safety.  Add to that another hour as they load the buses & take the longest possible route back to the bus garage & it'll be a long night. Think we were held back an hour which was tedious enough.

Neil D

So, a 3-0 Roma victory wouldn't improve their mood...

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Woolly Mammoth

The Liverpool Goalkeeper has to be currently one of the poorest in the English Premier League.
I am not impressed with him at all.
My Sunday Keeper tells me he himself looks upon his penalty area as his front garden, none of the opposition are allowed in it.
He appears to be a safer custodian of the onion bag.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Wingnut

Through to the final. Interesting to see how they do against Real. Real are going for three in a row. Would like to see Real do it but Liverpool's name is on the trophy this season.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Asotosyios

Just read that Liverpool and Real have been allocated 16,500 each for the final in a stadium that holds between 63-70k. Totally crazy.

Burt

Quote from: Asotosyios on May 02, 2018, 11:30:14 PM
Just read that Liverpool and Real have been allocated 16,500 each for the final in a stadium that holds between 63-70k. Totally crazy.

Hmmm... Didn't we get allocated more for Hamburg? There's going to be a big black market, and some sponsors and corporate types cashing in on this big time!

NorfolkJim

I will never forget the carry on it was to get us to the Roma game. Armoured cars on the junctions. Our bus just rammed a car out of the way - stop for nothing and the longest imaginable route to get friendly Fulham to the game in one piece - but not too many hours locked in the stadium afterwards. Different for Liverpool though.