watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

3 at the back ?

Started by FulhamStu, May 03, 2018, 10:34:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FulhamStu

Now, I know you don't normally change a winning team but we may have no choice if Targett is injured.

I would also add, we have not been at our best for a few games now plus, Kamara's performance last Friday must give him a chance of starting.

I know Slav favours Ayite and I don't know if he will be fit, but I have never felt Piazon should be a starting 11 player, rather an on the bench and certainly in the squad type player.

All that said, there could be a case for going with. 3-5-2 on Sunday.Β  This formation/team could then be used if we go into the playoff for the first away leg, then revert to 4-3-3 for the home leg.Β  It would certainly give our oponents something to think about.

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€” Betts β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
β€” Odoi β€”β€” Kalas β€”β€” Reamβ€”
Fred - StefJo - KMac - TC - Sess
β€”β€”β€”β€” Kamara - Mitro β€”β€”β€”β€”

bog

Unless there are injuries never change a winning line up....mind you Kamara has to start.Β 

092.gif

Holders

This is no time to change. If Targett's out then surely Sess to LB and AK47 LW.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

FulhamStu

Quote from: Holders on May 03, 2018, 10:46:06 AM
This is no time to change. If Targett's out then surely Sess to LB and AK47 LW.

I do agree sticking with what has worked so well is the obvious thing to do, however I do think with circumstances as they are, the 3 at the back does look good on paper.Β  I would revert to 4-3-3 for the home leg and final.Β  Really just pointing out we do have this option if we wish to use it, rather Slav wishes to use it !

..FOF..

if we are going to see 3 at the back, it will probably be mid game.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Three at the back would be nice if Kalas can steam forward a couple of times as he did v Sunderland
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

TXWhite

Quote from: FulhamStu on May 03, 2018, 10:34:39 AM
Now, I know you don't normally change a winning team but we may have no choice if Targett is injured.

I would also add, we have not been at our best for a few games now plus, Kamara's performance last Friday must give him a chance of starting.

I know Slav favours Ayite and I don't know if he will be fit, but I have never felt Piazon should be a starting 11 player, rather an on the bench and certainly in the squad type player.

All that said, there could be a case for going with. 3-5-2 on Sunday.Β  This formation/team could then be used if we go into the playoff for the first away leg, then revert to 4-3-3 for the home leg.Β  It would certainly give our oponents something to think about.

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€” Betts β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
β€” Odoi β€”β€” Kalas β€”β€” Reamβ€”
Fred - StefJo - KMac - TC - Sess
β€”β€”β€”β€” Kamara - Mitro β€”β€”β€”β€”

I was actually thinking the exact same thing. Lots of advantages to it - Sess playing further forward, Kamara playing and floating around, allowing I'm to stretch the pitch, keep the midfield trio together. I also think we actually have the personnel to execute this time. Could be risky, but I wouldn't mind seeing it.