watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sunday looming

Started by Fulhamboy1111, May 03, 2018, 06:16:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulhamboy1111

I'm a Lifelong 3rd generation Fulham fan and can't wait for Sunday! I'd be lying if I said I had no doubts we'll get promotion but I've a huge amount of belief in our boys' and Slav. Total respect given! Whether automatic or play-offs I for one will stick my neck out and call it now - it'll be Prem for us next season! COYW's⚽️⚽️👍🏽😜❤️

filham

The problem we have is Reading performing in Cardiff, just can't see that happening.

OtherHodgson

Agree, can't see Reading helping at all. Guess we'll just have to do it the hard way!

Walsh

Quote from: filham on May 03, 2018, 09:48:03 PM
The problem we have is Reading performing in Cardiff, just can't see that happening.

I want to see the dirtiest 0-0 ever. I don't care if Reading go there and play Rugby, as long as they grind a result out.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Hope to have Derby in the play-offs
and then anyone will do in the final.
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

EastEndWhite

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on May 03, 2018, 10:15:43 PM

Hope not to be in the play-offs.

hovewhite

Quote from: EastEndWhite on May 03, 2018, 10:18:34 PM

Hope not to be in the play-offs.
Likewise

Fulham76

If we do end up in the play-offs, I think we'll beat any of them in the final. Just have to get there...

Fulham76

Quote from: filham on May 03, 2018, 09:48:03 PM

I won't be putting any money on it but do have a little sneaky feeling Reading could grind out a draw. Just hope we do our job at Birmingham.

Imagine Reading do the unexpected at Cardiff but we don't win.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

It looks as though Slav has a pleasant selection problem which no doubt will please some on this board and upset others.

It seems as though not only is Targett fit, but so are Ayite, Kebano, and Ojo.

Bearing in mind the maximum Loan Player rule, and how well Kamara played last week, one or more of these are going to miss out.

Slav may be very adventurous for this game, but we need Button plus defenders on the bench, so who will play on the right wing , and who should miss out?

I say Ojo for the chop.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

Sorry, I was referring to Slav's final selection, and not the fact that we have a full squad upsetting readers.