watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Going up or not???

Started by Nightwind15, May 04, 2018, 12:34:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightwind15

Tell me what you really think.  I know Fulham is bigger than where the club plays, I get it but I believe we will.  You?
I played in the first match I ever saw!

Holders

Really in the balance - anything can happen in the play-offs. 50-50.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Southdowns White

I was thinking No but now the sun's out WE WILL GO UP. Cardiff will lose and we will get a draw, High drama and heart attacks on Sunday. We have to be positive.

Holders

Quote from: Southdowns White on May 04, 2018, 12:42:55 PM
I was thinking No but now the sun's out WE WILL GO UP. Cardiff will lose and we will get a draw, High drama and heart attacks on Sunday. We have to be positive.

It's cloudy here.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

SuffolkWhite

I feel we have the team to get us up but luck is also needed. So yes we will go up but whether it's Auto or PO's god only knows.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Lighthouse

Sadly the World will be hit by a meteor that will endanger all life. We will be driven by horse and cart back to the middle ages. On top of that a plague will sweep mankind, with only one in three surviving. But a despotic group will take over what little infrastructure is left and grow rich on the toil of the lost and bewildered.

If that isn't enough Fulham will draw on Sunday after leading for most of the match. But news that Cardiff were already three up and half time had already made its ways to Birmingham so none of it really mattered. They go on to win 4-1. Fulham keep up their record of never winning a play off game. We lose several players and the Coach moves on to a coaching job in Spain. Fulham are never heard of again in any promotion race and yet as the World is in chaos few of us post as much as we did.

So no not going up but only one in three survive the upcoming plague.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

SuffolkWhite

Quote from: Lighthouse on May 04, 2018, 12:51:53 PM
Sadly the World will be hit by a meteor that will endanger all life. We will be driven by horse and cart back to the middle ages. On top of that a plague will sweep mankind, with only one in three surviving. But a despotic group will take over what little infrastructure is left and grow rich on the toil of the lost and bewildered.

If that isn't enough Fulham will draw on Sunday after leading for most of the match. But news that Cardiff were already three up and half time had already made its ways to Birmingham so none of it really mattered. They go on to win 4-1. Fulham keep up their record of never winning a play off game. We lose several players and the Coach moves on to a coaching job in Spain. Fulham are never heard of again in any promotion race and yet as the World is in chaos few of us post as much as we did.

So no not going up but only one in three survive the upcoming plague.

Ah the Beacon of enlightenment Light House, but I know it's just a defence mechanism so that the joy of going up is even sweeter  049:gif
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

..FOF..

Haven't lost in 23 games....

Chances are, we are going up.

A lot of talk about "banana peel", "afraid", "scared", "boo hoo", "yadda yadda" along this undefeated journey... but it didn't happen.

terryr

My worry is the run has to end sometime and the pressure of the play offs worries me

SuffolkWhite

Just gotta give it our best shot, and what will be will be.
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Nightwind15

On any given day most any club can win.  We are over due for a loss but I have a feeling we will be bloodying some noses in the Prem next season.
I played in the first match I ever saw!

..FOF..

Yes, we are most likely due for a loss... next season... against Man U.

Milo

Fancy us to reach play off final but... who knows on the night.

filham

I regret to have written off automatic promotion, Reading will let us down big time.
We will be, without doubt, the best team left in the play offs and must start as favourites but my confidence is low for the following reasons:-

The play offs are a lottery.
Last season's play off performance is hard to forget.
Our play off record (3 losses)
The strain of our record unbeaten run will begin to tell soon.

So hope I am wrong.

alfie

Quote from: filham on May 04, 2018, 07:02:59 PM
I regret to have written off automatic promotion, Reading will let us down big time.
We will be, without doubt, the best team left in the play offs and must start as favourites but my confidence is low for the following reasons:-

The play offs are a lottery.
Last season's play off performance is hard to forget.
Our play off record (3 losses)
The strain of our record unbeaten run will begin to tell soon.
VVV
So hope I am wrong.
Let's not worry about Reading letting us down what will be will be,.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Luka

If we have things go our way on Sunday then yes, if it's the playoffs then I'm not confident.

Woolly Mammoth

Nobody wants the plays offs if we can help it. Whatever happens tomorrow I hope our unbeaten run is intact. Because if it comes down to the playoffs, the unbeaten run will stand us in good stead for what is to come.
History counts for nothing in the play offs, it's what happens on the day that counts, and we have the players and the manager to make it happen.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Fernhurst

For us Golden Oldies a win for us and a draw for Cardiff is the end of a fairytale result.

Heart would explode with happiness.

Head says it's the playoffs for us, with Middlesbrough in the final, we squeaked a result up there but they have improved since then...... tough tough game.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Woolly Mammoth

My Foot tells me I have a stone in my shoe.
My instinct tells me, to go that extra mile to overcome opponents in situations like this, you have to show mental courage as well as physical courage. You have to be strong and man up and go toe to toe.
If your having a bad game you can still run around.
Have we the real Characters and Leaders and Warriors and Winners necessary to run through a brick wall and come out fighting on the other side, no matter who we play.
Man for man, nobody is good enough to beat us on a level playing field. The only way we will be beaten is if we beat ourselves.
A strong mentality is the order of the day, no mercy must be shown, we must be ruthless and ferocious. No Quarter given none expected.
They say the pen is mightier than the sword, but remember this, you cannot write with a broken arm.
NOT ONE STEP BACK !! ⚽️⚽️
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

mrmicawbers

Let's put this Fulhamish thing to bed if we haven't already COYW.