watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Nervous day sunday

Started by bluebe, May 04, 2018, 11:31:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluebe

It's going to be a nail biting day for both sets of fans on Sunday, both games won't be as easy as fans are making out I think the Bluebirds will scrape a 2-1 win and Fulham will end up with a 1-1 draw. I still think you will win the playoffs so see you in the Premiership 😁😁

Lighthouse

Whatever happens the team that goes up will have earned it. Cardiff have been in the top two or near it all season. We have had a record breaking run to get there. There is no league like The Championship to bring out the most exciting football. For clubs at the top and bottom of the league it will be a tough day. At least we can all enjoy or fear it at the same time this Sunday. Instead of these stupid all weekend set ups when teams kick off at varied times.

Whatever happens only the fans will truly suffer or truly enjoy the day. Let's hope we all make it in the end.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Andy S

Yes bluebe it could pan out in various ways but as long as the fans win that is fine by me. The loser on Sunday can get a trip to Wembley. To go up that way would be as good as finishing second? In fact a real day to remember. Enjoy the game