watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jota is the one man I fear tomorrow

Started by The Swan, May 05, 2018, 09:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

I know he was a star player at Brentford and he has struggled at Birmingham but he is the one player that could cause us problems.
He is fast and can score goals. Good luck to Fulham and all the supporters travelling to Birmingham tomorrow.
I do hope that we don't have to go through the play off as I fear that we will be so disappointed by not going up automatically we will play poorly in the play offs as we did last season. COYW
The Swan

Woolly Mammoth

The League Table never lies. Birmingham City & Jota, are where they are for a reason. Of course we must not underestimate them.
However, I am sure Fulham have not been loafing around all week at training.
I would imagine they have been preparing and organising, and leaving no stone unturned.
So I have now refrained from beating myself up as to what may or may not occur tomorrow, and if we have to end up negotiating the playoffs, then so be it.
If we have what it takes, we will go up one way or another.
For me It's time to relax.

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Twig

grandad

I should imagine that our players are more relaxed than us supporters. They know what they have to do tomorrow but know that the Cardiff match is beyond their control.
My only fear is if one or more of our key players gets injured.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Andy S

Have no fear! The player will have no fear tomorrow or they will be beaten. They will be adventurous and win. If you have thoughts of fear please keep them to yourself. There really is no point in trying to worry the rest of us

The Rock

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 05, 2018, 10:15:30 PM
The League Table never lies. Birmingham City & Jota, are where they are for a reason. Of course we must not underestimate them.
However, I am sure Fulham have not been loafing around all week at training.
I would imagine they have been preparing and organising, and leaving no stone unturned.
So I have now refrained from beating myself up as to what may or may not occur tomorrow, and if we have to end up negotiating the playoffs, then so be it.
If we have what it takes, we will go up one way or another.
For me It's time to relax.

Agree completely. Relaxed until tomorrow morning, but afterward as well. Unlike last year, we're the best team in the league. We don't go up then will be unlucky, or fixed. Football isn't a game written on paper. COYW

filham

Cardiff will win today so really we can relax for another week. The pressure next week when the play offs begin is going to be enormous.

..FOF..

Quote from: filham on May 06, 2018, 10:49:50 AM
Cardiff will win today so really we can relax for another week. The pressure next week when the play offs begin is going to be enormous.

nah... WBA managed to beat Spurs... anything can happen.... COYW!

cmg

Personally I'd be more worried about Gallagher seeing as he almost managed to ruin it for us in 1975.
Probably slowed down a bit since then though.