watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Wow, we bottled that big time.

Started by Rambler, May 06, 2018, 02:28:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rambler

Cardiff only drew. Reading did their part of the plan perfectly.

We had to win and it was ours but we butchered it.
I hope this hurts for the players, because it's certainly agony for us fans.

hovewhite

Most of the team were anoymous today,reeem,kenny Mac apart.

Fulham 442

Of all the scenarios today I didn't see this one. Beyond disappointed.

..FOF..

Thank you Reading for showing us that anything can still happen despite what people said previously.

Fulham, get it together now.

filham

Terrible results, after all of those great wins why on earth could we not put on a performance against lowly Birmingham.

Suspect Jocanovic was not telling the whole truth when he said he had a complete and fit squad available.

MrD1879

Absolutely no bottle shown by several players today.

Maybe it's wrong to single anyone our after everything  he felt Cairney today showed no effort or desire I'd even go as far as use to d word for that performance

Woolly Mammoth

Mental strength or lack of it, is our Achilles Heel, it will no doubt rear it's ugly head again.
Will we be able to commence another unbeaten run, or surcumb to ending up as also rans.  Reading had the courage to complete their side of the bargain, sadly when it comes to the crunch at the last hurdle, once again we fail.
Can the team pick it self up.
We shall have to wait and see, and if we do make it to the final, will we Bottle it once more.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

pj180e

:dft001: I know several Fulham players do access this site so they will see this post and they should get together and agree to donate their salary for today's appalling display to a charity of their choice.

Artful Dodger

Cardiff basically played the 2nd half in 2nd gear knowing we were gone. Had they needed a goal, I am sure they would have upped the tempo as Reading barely got out their half as it was. Cardiff would have won if they needed to, i'm sure of it.
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

JoelH5

If Piazon had scored that open goal in the 2nd minute we would be in the premier league now. Think about that for a minute...

If he doesn't play out of his skin in the play-offs I'm not bothered if he play for us again.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Twig

Quote from: MrD1879 on May 06, 2018, 03:01:10 PM

Maybe it's wrong to single anyone our after everything  he felt Cairney today showed no effort or desire I'd even go as far as use to d word for that performance

TC was very poor today as a player but he was also non existent as a Captain.

Fulham1959

What on earth does all that mean ?

MrD1879

Quote from: Fulham1959 on May 06, 2018, 04:20:29 PM

What on earth does all that mean ?

Granted shocking English but had a few by this point but he was a disgrace today

Luka

I'm not going to single out TC.
The list includes :

TC,
Fredericks
Johansen
Sess.
Mitro.
Piazon.

The teams core players to a man were well off it today.
All of them had a Shocker!!

Milo

Quote from: Luka on May 06, 2018, 05:38:32 PM
The list includes :

TC,
Fredericks
Johansen
Sess.
Mitro.
Piazon.

Disagree with Mitro and Sess but agree rest were flat.

Twig

Quote from: Luka on May 06, 2018, 05:38:32 PM
The list includes :

TC,
Fredericks
Johansen
Sess.
Mitro.
Piazon.

With the exception of Ream the rest were dreadful today. Slight excuse for Mitro was that cut a forlorn figure up front receiving little or no service. The rest were pants.

S.F.Sorrow

A couple of hours ago I singled out Cairney as our worst player but now that I've had the chance to think about it... That elbow from Johansen... risking suspension for the entire playoffs! It doesn't get much more stupid than that!