watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

TIRED

Started by ex-Pat, May 06, 2018, 02:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ex-Pat

Had enough of that line I'm tired,,,,how the hell can you be knackered for this game ? 9 days of, wished I had 9 days of I show up every day for work TIRED isn't  an excuse at my gaff,,,this was disgraceful , Carney says players will be leaving if we don't get promoted ,,,well we aren't going up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so good luck.... 

filham

Yes, tired and not all fully fit I suspect but even more tired and less fit after today.
So what next.

Fulham 442

Targett shouldn't have featured as he was clearly not fit.  The team and players should have been reshuffled.

Woolly Mammoth

Tiredness is a pathetic excuse for failure and the lack of application and commitment.
No balls when it really comes down to it. We raised the white flag of surrender today.
Even if we get through Derby County to Wembley, and that's a massive if.
There will be Aston Villa or Middsbrough waiting and rubbing their hands. Because they won't freeze on the big occasion.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Lighthouse

Oh for goodness sake. Some players are carrying injuries and should have been rested for the game. Which was always my point on earlier threads. But after going 23 games without defeat I am not going to criticise the team or coach now. It was always a fact that the a few players were not fully fit. My opinion we should have rested them. But had we had the same result and Cardiff only drawing I can see how that would have been met with the same critical response.

The lottery of the play offs was always a more likely outcome. But come the turn of the year none of us would have expected even that.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

HV71

Quote from: Lighthouse on May 06, 2018, 03:15:05 PM
Oh for goodness sake. Some players are carrying injuries and should have been rested for the game. Which was always my point on earlier threads. But after going 23 games without defeat I am not going to criticise the team or coach now. It was always a fact that the a few players were not fully fit. My opinion we should have rested them. But had we had the same result and Cardiff only drawing I can see how that would have been met with the same critical response.

The lottery of the play offs was always a more likely outcome. But come the turn of the year none of us would have expected even that.

Spot on 👍

Lyle from Hangeland

Guys, get fired up if you want to accomplish something. This negativity is defeatist.