more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

WTF

Started by FFCSteve, May 06, 2018, 02:52:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFCSteve

What a way to blow it!
COYW!!! Bring back Rene! But I do like Slav!

Fulham 442

My thoughts exactly.  Thanks for posting what I'm feeling. Gutted. If anyone mentions the word Fulhamish I think I will lose the plot entirely!

Mullers OG

Onwards and upwards.

Not many of us, I expect, really thought we'd go up in second place today.  Given how well Reading played it is unfortunate that we fell short and that we reserved our worst performance for months at the vital moment.  Having said that we're still in with an excellent chance in the play offs.  We need to make sure that everyone who plays is fit and not take too many chances as we did today with Targett.

The team to some extent picks itself.  It's really good to see Ayite back fit and well.  Why on earth he came on after Kamara defeats me.  If the answer to the question is Kamara it must be a very odd question.  I'd rather see Fonte on the pitch.

Keep the faith and we'll all be at Old Trafford and Anfield next year.

Jonaldiniho 88

Quote from: Mullers OG on May 06, 2018, 03:01:19 PM
Onwards and upwards.

Not many of us, I expect, really thought we'd go up in second place today.  Given how well Reading played it is unfortunate that we fell short and that we reserved our worst performance for months at the vital moment.  Having said that we're still in with an excellent chance in the play offs.  We need to make sure that everyone who plays is fit and not take too many chances as we did today with Targett.

The team to some extent picks itself.  It's really good to see Ayite back fit and well.  Why on earth he came on after Kamara defeats me.  If the answer to the question is Kamara it must be a very odd question.  I'd rather see Fonte on the pitch.

Keep the faith and we'll all be at Old Trafford and Anfield next year.

Because he changed the game against Sunderland and was involved in both goals??

Fulham76

Quote from: Fulham 442 on May 06, 2018, 02:57:22 PM
My thoughts exactly.  Thanks for posting what I'm feeling. Gutted. If anyone mentions the word Fulhamish I think I will lose the plot entirely!

Fulhamish???

Dougie

Quote from: Fulham 442 on May 06, 2018, 02:57:22 PM

I think you just did?

It's pretty much all over my Facebook timeline. Going unbeaten 23 games and then expecting it to be out of our hands on the last day, and then having it *not* be out of our hands, and lose? I think that's the new Fulhamish standard.

Fulham 442

I only mentioned it as a word not to be mentioned.   The word will not cross my lips Again!