watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Why has everybody gone into panic mode?

Started by davew, May 06, 2018, 11:51:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

Probably a stupid question because the answer is obvious especially to us oldies, we fear what is coming next!

My day would have been a lot better if the kick off had been later so I could have tried to enjoy a round of golf before listening to the match, instead no golf, no automatic promotion and now a sore head after starting drinking so early! The team under performed today, no surprise really after TC's comments about an exodus of our stars if we don't get promotion, why did he say that as we know what is going to happen if we don't make the PL! None of our "star" players showed any character, passion etc. today, were they thinking about their draft contracts for next season already! I am sure we are all feeling f----d off tonight, well the fans anyway, especially me (lol)! I am looking forward to this next week and the week after  :wine: celebrating winning the play offs or just accepting that if we don't we will be on a downward spiral!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Mince n Tatties

If any premier side was watching today,they would have had second thoughts about Cairney,he was terrible..As for Piazon enough said,he should have put us on the road to victory early doors.

Andy S

He probably didn't say much at all. Our boys at the press make a mountain out of a minute comment. However it is what we all believe anyway. A rebuild wont be a bad thing.