watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

' We sh@t the bed' Tim Ream

Started by Lighthouse, May 07, 2018, 02:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

There was no added pressure. The team knew what they had to do. They didn't approach it any differently. But the team 'sh@t the bed'. Says Tim Ream. He goes on to say the approach to the play offs will not change either. The play offs will be a third chance in two seasons to get promotion.

Well The American seems very clear on the matter.

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

David I

Quote from: Lighthouse on May 07, 2018, 02:12:43 PM
There was no added pressure. The team knew what they had to do. They didn't approach it any differently. But the team 'sh@t the bed'. Says Tim Ream. He goes on to say the approach to the play offs will not change either. The play offs will be a third chance in two seasons to get promotion.

Well The American seems very clear on the matter.

Well I for one hope the the approach changes as very few were up for it last game and the few games before that we were lucky to pick up points. Whether it's fatigue or choking from the pressure I can't work it out....

SG

Aside from the second half at Millwall our form has definitely fallen off. Does not augur well

S.F.Sorrow

At least Ream had a decent game. It's amazing how he has developed this season. Before the season started I considered him a liability. Now he's a serious contender for player of the year. I would probably vote for KMac but it's close. Big  :54:!!!

Milo

Quote from: S.F.Sorrow on May 07, 2018, 02:55:25 PM
At least Ream had a decent game. It's amazing how he has developed this season. Before the season started I considered him a liability. Now he's a serious contender for player of the year. I would probably vote for KMac but it's close. Big  :54:!!!

Agreed. Massive liability in first few seasons. Unquestionably one of the first names on the teamsheet now.

Andy S

Totally agree his concentration was suspect but not any more. One of the first on the team sheet for me

hovewhite

Reeem and k Mac first on team sheet and really yesterday along with Betts on players that turned up!

Milo

Kalas v Odoi debate rages on.

Albeit tired... that final goal was shambolic from Odoi. Really awful to watch the highlights. But then he tracked his man back and put in a great tackle earlier in the game that looked clean through on goal... so it's always a mixed bag. Luckily for Dennis I think Targetts errors drew attention away from him ... (but even he was being sick on the pitch I heard someone say? I mean, come on!!).

Denver Fulham

Betts didn't exactly cover himself in glory on the final goal, either. But I find it hard to bash either player. We were well beaten and defeated before that final nail made it 100% official. The whole team stank, so calling out one particularly bad moment seems unnecessary.

Forever Fulham

I have no use for Targett, Odoi, or Cairney.   Not after the Derby game.  Don't let the door hit you on the way out.  Effort alone would have won that game against that opponent, even if you aren't playing particularly well.  No excuse for no effort.  I feel like I'm in one of the Kubler Ross stages of dying.  Anger, I think.  Not yet at Grief or Acceptance.  No, Anger's more tolerable right now.

grandad

Quote from: Forever Fulham on May 08, 2018, 04:49:28 PM
I have no use for Targett, Odoi, or Cairney.   Not after the Derby game.  Don't let the door hit you on the way out.  Effort alone would have won that game against that opponent, even if you aren't playing particularly well.  No excuse for no effort.  I feel like I'm in one of the Kubler Ross stages of dying.  Anger, I think.  Not yet at Grief or Acceptance.  No, Anger's more tolerable right now.
So I take it you were all in favour of the 3 before the Brum game. We are all hurting but there is no need to post tosh.
Where there's a will there's a wife

alfie

Quote from: Forever Fulham on May 08, 2018, 04:49:28 PM
Sorry FF but this is so wrong, sometimes no matter what you do things just don't work out, I am assuming from your comment that you never have a bad day, people are saying they don't care, if that is the case why strive to 23games unbeaten and suddenly when the prize is there they don't care.
Things happen, I had a real crap day, I didn't plan it.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

JHaynes Paperboy

Quote from: SG on May 07, 2018, 02:54:28 PM
Aside from the second half at Millwall our form has definitely fallen off. Does not augur well
23 unbeaten and our form is dropping off.
064.gif 064.gif 064.gif

hovewhite

Reeem has said it it as we who were there know the statement he made is true and thank God he's man enough to say it as it was!well done Tim!