watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tickets for Monday Evening

Started by res, May 07, 2018, 05:04:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

res

Site indicated that the Hammersmith End is sold out and very limited availability in the Riverside/JH stands...unless I'm pressing the wrong button. Made do with the Putney End for £9 so can't complain about the cost. But are we selling out that quickly?

DevonFFC

Quote from: res on May 07, 2018, 05:04:41 PM
Site indicated that the Hammersmith End is sold out and very limited availability in the Riverside/JH stands...unless I'm pressing the wrong button. Made do with the Putney End for £9 so can't complain about the cost. But are we selling out that quickly?

I just booked 3 in Putney end as that was all that was left

Fulham 442

I'm a member but said info to follow, although looked like P1 and P2 were available? Will look on Wednesday when I think there will be will be more chance  when STH seats released.

FulhamStu

It's almost certainly because they are holding season ticket holders until Wednesday.

DevonFFC

Quote from: FulhamStu on May 07, 2018, 05:16:14 PM
It's almost certainly because they are holding season ticket holders until Wednesday.

We don't have that many season ticket holders though? Do we?

Riversider

There will be loads available on Wednesday morning including the restricted view in both The Hammersmith End and The  JH

DevonFFC

Quote from: Riversider on May 07, 2018, 05:36:04 PM
There will be loads available on Wednesday morning including the restricted view in both The Hammersmith End and The  JH

If we can sell the Putney end to home fans I'll be happy

Dodgin

Took a while to get through this morning, got switched to ticketmaster

Twig

Quote from: ollienixs on May 07, 2018, 05:27:53 PM
Quote from: FulhamStu on May 07, 2018, 05:16:14 PM

We don't have that many season ticket holders though? Do we?

There are more than 10,000 STH's.

hovewhite

Booked my reserved seating,just hoping for a positive response away leg.

fluffyninja

Quote from: Riversider on May 07, 2018, 05:36:04 PM

Hope so is that pretty definate ? I've got 2 in the putney end but was after another 2 hammersmith end

Carborundum

I suspect there will be a lot of trying to remember passwords, family member account numbers etc over the next twenty four hours. Buying tickets for me and my son was a half hour process involving getting his electronic approval for me to manage his account.  All fairly logical and straightforward, but it takes a while.

cookieg

I'm also trying to get a ticket for my son, can't remember his password so am trying to reset it but no idea where the email has gone. Also the ticket phone line is now unobtainable how can that be?? I know it is likely to be busy but how does a number become unobtainable, unless someone hasn't put the phone down!

HV71

Quote from: cookieg on May 08, 2018, 10:50:23 AM
I'm also trying to get a ticket for my son, can't remember his password so am trying to reset it but no idea where the email has gone. Also the ticket phone line is now unobtainable how can that be?? I know it is likely to be busy but how does a number become unobtainable, unless someone hasn't put the phone down!

Same happening to me - it's my fault for living somewhere where the internet connection falls out but you would think you could eventually get through to the ticket office . The number has been coming up as 'not recognised' all morning - I rang main reception who said that it is due to the volume of calls. So I will keep trying

flyingfish

I looked at at 1045 on Sunday morning and there was a fair amount of availability, like when booking for most home games. I was out and about and looked again at 1130 on my phone and virtually all of that was gone except for a few seats at the front of Hammersmith end and the block of Riverside closest to the Putney End isolated seats scattered about.

I was starting to panic and by the time I logged in to buy at 1.30, it was really only the front rows of Hammersmith end left and P1 and P2. The website though says P3 and P4 will be available to home fans  - are they not for sale yet?

flyingfish

How is the club stopping Derby fans who have a 'purchase history' from a Putney end 'mixed area' ticket from buying in P1-P4? Or is a buying history that is Derby only flagged up in the system/

flyingfish

Quote from: flyingfish on May 08, 2018, 11:07:21 AM
I looked at at 1045 on Sunday morning and there was a fair amount of availability, like when booking for most home games. I was out and about and looked again at 1130 on my phone and virtually all of that was gone except for a few seats at the front of Hammersmith end and the block of Riverside closest to the Putney End isolated seats scattered about.

I was starting to panic and by the time I logged in to buy at 1.30, it was really only the front rows of Hammersmith end left and P1 and P2. The website though says P3 and P4 will be available to home fans  - are they not for sale yet?

Ah, I see P3 now available. It wasn't yesterday, so I guess they are opening P3-P4 according to demand

cookieg

I eventually got through and found my way to Ticketmaster so a £6 ticket is now £9 with the fees!

HV71

Just got through and got my tickets ...............but 2 hours 39minutes to do so ??!!!

Unbelievable...

cookieg

I don't understand why they broke friends and family connection on the online accounts. Would have been so much easier.