https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham - emotional highs and lows.

Started by Southcoastffc, May 09, 2018, 12:33:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Southcoastffc on May 10, 2018, 08:24:44 AM
Quote from: FFC73 on May 10, 2018, 07:59:13 AM
A high. Cambridge in the sunshine having won 1-0, the ground full of Fulham supporters with smiles on celebrating promotion after years of lows.  :yay:

A low. Odense at home. 2-0 up coasting, drew, knocked out of Europe & Jol's post match condescending comments about FFC. Fuming. Still  :031:
I think Neil Etheridge, now Cardiff, was in goal for that Odense game? Made a few howlers as I recall.

He cost us big time in the last second of the last minute in extra time which meant we went out of the competition.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

bog

Quote from: Southcoastffc on May 10, 2018, 08:24:44 AM
Quote from: FFC73 on May 10, 2018, 07:59:13 AM
A high. Cambridge in the sunshine having won 1-0, the ground full of Fulham supporters with smiles on celebrating promotion after years of lows.  :yay:

A low. Odense at home. 2-0 up coasting, drew, knocked out of Europe & Jol's post match condescending comments about FFC. Fuming. Still  :031:
I think Neil Etheridge, now Cardiff, was in goal for that Odense game? Made a few howlers as I recall.

Yes he was. I think that was his only game for us.

toshes mate

Stand out low for me was hearing the news that Fulham were to be merged with QPR.  I went for a very long walk thinking hard about all the things I could do or try to stop it happening.   

Conversely, my real high is the knowledge Fulham FC has survived whatever difficulty they have faced because the Club is loved and supported by so many good football people.  We try to win things in the proper manner and that is, in my books, priceless.