watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Looks Like All Tickets are £20 for Fulham Vs Derby play off game

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, May 11, 2018, 03:06:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steeeeeeeeeed

Surprised to see that it seems all tickets are only £20 for adults.

Just booked a couple for Z Block Riverside, normally £30+. Almost gone there, but quite a few available in other blocks (not many, but quite a few)

Just an extra heads up, as I wasn't aware till just now.

hovewhite

MJG

They made it £19 and you then have the option of £1 to the foundation. Hopefully they will benefit by 20k+ with fans paying that extra pound.
Just the views of a long term fan

filham

What a bargain, hope it leads to a full house on Monday  with all Fulham fans in good voice.

Plodder

Even better, concessions are £9, so taking my teenage lads is affordable for once. We (as fans) are often quick to criticise, so on this occasion, compliments to the club.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Plodder on May 11, 2018, 12:26:31 PM
Even better, concessions are £9, so taking my teenage lads is affordable for once. We (as fans) are often quick to criticise, so on this occasion, compliments to the club.
:plus one: :plus one: :plus one:  £9 for a match like this is a great price and the more young, enthusiastic and vociferous supporters we have there the better (or old enthusiastic and vociferous).  049:gif 049:gif 049:gif
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

Not forgetting £9 for us oldies!!!

Sorry I missed the above comment about vociferous oldies.

Twig

It's a great price.  Like a numpty I forgot that I was over 65 and paid the full price in my excitement!