watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team in

Started by Southcoastffc, May 11, 2018, 06:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

As last week except Ayite for Piazon. Good to see Targett fit.
Betinelli, Fredericks, Odoi, Ream, Targett, Cairney, McDonald, Johansen, Mitrovic, Ayite, Sessegnon
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

JoelH5

Really pleased with that!!
I was there, standing in the Putney end

bog

COYW!!!  :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :yay: :yay: :yay: 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

092.gif

Milo

He wouldn't dare play Targett again if he wasn't fit. So he must be ... good stuff!

Ayite for Piazon. Can't say I'm surprised. Piazon has been flat recently ... largely a by product of us as a team having less dominant possession outside the box and feeding off more scraps as we tire towards the end of the season. Ayite, if up to speed, should slot into a hard working away team ethic.

Baszab

I've bitten my nails down to my wrists

grandad

Kamara will come on for Ayite when his hamstring goes again. Any time from 10 minutes on.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Milo

Kebano on the bench! Thank god.

I'd like to see Kamara AND Kebano unleashed on a tired Derby in the last 15 minutes. One either wing!

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Milo on May 11, 2018, 07:02:50 PM

I'd like to see Kamara AND Kebano unleashed on a tired Derby in the last 15 minutes. One either wing!
0001.jpeg

VicHalomsLovechild

Would be great if we've got a two goal cushion and brought them on to let rip :)

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Baszab on May 11, 2018, 06:59:23 PM
I've bitten my nails down to my wrists

Your lucky,I'm down to my elbows.😂

Milo

Quote from: VicHalomsLovechild on May 11, 2018, 07:07:03 PM

Would be great if we've got a two goal cushion and brought them on to let rip :)

It would just be like throwing a grenade on the pitch.

Oh COYW!

davew

Quote from: grandad on May 11, 2018, 07:00:31 PM
Kamara will come on for Ayite when his hamstring goes again. Any time from 10 minutes on.
Don't say that, negative, i am just down the round from you tonight, so behave (lol).
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Milo

Compare their stadium v ours - gentle applause and Barbour jackets. Ha ha love it.

Southcoastffc

We have a much stronger looking bench than they do, but they have a dangerous attack. Interesting.  049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Milo

Fantastic to see Cairney NOT being man marked early on. Great news!

Milo

Awful... awful... awfully good linesman! That would've been a goal.

Milo

Such a stupid foul. Set pieces is literally ALL derby will have tonight.

Milo

Drag Odoi off for Kalas ASAP

Milo

Their only route is Jerome - we need Kalas on because Jerome is outmuscling Odoi at every opportunity and winning back possession.

Milo

Our defending is shambolic.

Every time derby attack they look like scoring.

Drag Odoi off. Kalas on.

We need everyone to pass quicker because we are too slow, sluggish and easy to defend against.