Shout "GET IN YOU BEAUTY" Once
Shout "FANF***INGTASTIC"  Once
Scream "More wine" 2 or 3 times

WAKE UP THE NEIGHBOURS WITH AN NKED DANCE AFTER 90+ MINUTES

Sssssh: I've got a doctors appointment

That's it, nothing more to say or think
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

peaty

Give or take a few details, I suspect that'll more or less my routine at Craven Cottage tomorrow night as well.

RaySmith

Soon off to catch a coach to London, returning overnight - very nervous already.

But together we can do it, we few, we happy few, we band of brothers-

https://youtu.be/680NlRI3v2I

COYSW!!!!!!!! :clap_hands: :yay:
049:gif

Milo

Quote from: RaySmith on May 14, 2018, 03:42:53 AM
Soon off to catch a coach to London, returning overnight - very nervous already.

But together we can do it, we few, we happy few, we band of brothers-

https://youtu.be/680NlRI3v2I

COYSW!!!!!!!! :clap_hands: :yay:
049:gif

Blimey! National express at 4am is commitment. Nerves means I can't sleep so watching Monty Python.

bigalffc

I'm on my way and will be in the hammy end hoping, shouting and still believing! COYW  049:gif 092.gif :Haynes The Maestro: :clap_hands:
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Woolly Mammoth

My normal pre match routine is the following.
First thing in the morning I feed my two Alsatian Dogs Butch and Axel the remains of any Derby Supporters caught by my Mobile Security trespassing on my Estate.
Then I have a hearty meal of Lashings of Cow Pie washed down with Methylated Spirits.
Then I shall swan into the Gym and Bench Press 380lbs. Followed by Squats and Deadlifts.
Then it's a Swedish Massage with my favourite Massuer Bubbles Le Scarlet, and a quick rub down with the sporting life.
I shall be chilled, but ready to rip Oak Trees out by their roots.
I shall relax for the rest of the day reciting, Henry V at Agincourt, Richard The Lionheart at the Crusades, Duke of Wellington at Waterloo. Lord Nelson at Trafalgar. Winston Churchill, Alexandra The Great, and last but not least, those immortal words of Joseph Stalin, just before the Battle of Stalingrad on the 28th July 1942, Order No. 227,  when he ordered The Soviet High Command to instruct their Troops and Fighting Units......NOT ONE STEP BACK. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

filham

As usual for an evening home match I leave home, with a friend, at 6pm for the drive to the Cottage hoping there are no traffic problems. Tonight however we will just not be able to take our minds of the critical match ahead, we know exactly what we have to do, win by at least 2 clear goals. No easy task against a team with a watertight defence, we need to be on the best of form which we havn't seen for a while.

Come on Fulham , it is possible to win  but essential for every player to perform well.

bog

Leaving here at 4 (pm) All this season's great football down to tonight. COYW   :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :yay: :yay: :yay: 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

092.gif

Twig

Heading off with a couple pf mates at 5.30 by tube to Hammersmith.  Bite to eat, couple of beers and support the lads. Here's hoping, COYW!

Milo

All that automatic promotion nonsense ... nowhere near as fun as all this, eh?

cookieg

Will be leaving with my son around 6 with my lucky pants, socks, t-shirt, coat scarf, gloves and anything else I have accumulated on our winning run. Driving to the ground, bag of chips from our lucky chippy, walk exactly the same route, cross the road at the same places, buy programmes from the same seller. I think I have OCD - Onwards Crush Derby!!! COYW.

Twig

Quote from: Milo on May 14, 2018, 01:37:11 PM
All that automatic promotion nonsense ... nowhere near as fun as all this, eh?

LOL I could have happily lived without this "fun".

Milo

Quote from: cookieg on May 14, 2018, 01:39:15 PM
Will be leaving with my son around 6 with my lucky pants, socks, t-shirt, coat scarf, gloves and anything else I have accumulated on our winning run. Driving to the ground, bag of chips from our lucky chippy, walk exactly the same route, cross the road at the same places, buy programmes from the same seller. I think I have OCD - Onwards Crush Derby!!! COYW.

Odoi Capitulates in Defence

cookieg

Quote from: Milo on May 14, 2018, 02:21:51 PM

Odoi Capitulates in Defence

Overcome County Derby - had to be careful with the County spelling after Friday!!

Woolly Mammoth

Will be leaving with my son around 6 with my lucky pants, socks, t-shirt, coat scarf, gloves and anything else - Onwards Crush Derby!!! COYW.

Will you be wearing them or carrying them under your arm.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

cookieg

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 14, 2018, 03:40:33 PM
Will be leaving with my son around 6 with my lucky pants, socks, t-shirt, coat scarf, gloves and anything else - Onwards Crush Derby!!! COYW.

Will you be wearing them or carrying them under your arm.

Carrying them of course. Although I'm sure my lucky pants could walk by themselves. I'm feeling somewhat liberated and naturist this evening.