watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

When will we know how to get tickets for Wembley

Started by The Swan, May 14, 2018, 09:48:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

When will we know how to book for Wembley. As a season ticket holder who had grandchildren sitting tonight we could not go tonight.
The Swan

Wingnut

I'd say we'll find out tomorrow. The club are going to have to manage the allocation of 30K tickets, so they'll want to get them on sale asap. Kick off is at 5pm, I've just noticed.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

fcfulham55

Isn't it 39k per team? One of the biggest allocation's. For a final of such.

Compared to the FA cup, that has ton's of neutral cooperate FA bullpoo.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Black and White Town

There are some sites selling them, but not sure how legit, so I'll wait for the link through the club.
Most likely they'll be on sale tomorrow

Wingnut

Quote from: Black and White Town on May 14, 2018, 10:12:11 PM
There are some sites selling them, but not sure how legit, so I'll wait for the link through the club.

I'd steer well clear of those sites. Heard loads of stories about people from other clubs getting ripped off by them.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Black and White Town

Quote from: Wingnut on May 14, 2018, 10:25:31 PM
Quote from: Black and White Town on May 14, 2018, 10:12:11 PM

I'd steer well clear of those sites. Heard loads of stories about people from other clubs getting ripped off by them.

Yes, agree.

I'll wait for the official link. Unlikely to sell out immediately

SuffolkWhite

Any idea how much tickets will be, could do with some nearer the pitch as for me.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

7787fulham

I heard tickets should be anything from £50 in the clouds to £90-£150 for near the front on talksport the other day.

Wingnut

Quote from: 7787fulham on May 14, 2018, 10:43:13 PM
I heard tickets should be anything from £50 in the clouds to £90-£150 for near the front on talksport the other day.

Think that's the cup final pricing. Tickets last year were £98-£36.

https://www.efl.com/news/2017/may/sky-bet-championship-play-off-final-key-information/

filham

I wonder how many we will be allowed, I am looking for 3 or 4.

FFC365

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Barrett487

Quote from: 7787fulham on May 14, 2018, 10:43:13 PM
If Khan buys it beforehand do we get mates rates?