watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Villa or Boro?

Started by Pud, May 14, 2018, 10:13:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pud

I think we'll have a better chance against 'Boro.

Milo

Villa for me.

Don't like Pulis managing a play off final. Worried about Traore.

Think Villa are slower counter attacking.

alfie

Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

andyk

Villa for me. We took them apart at the cottage.  They looked like they were hanging on against Boro, very one dimensional. 
We got lucky against Boro and their speed up front would be a real problem for our defence.
But I think we can take either of them at Wembley, that pitch is nice and big, we can pass our way to the Premier League

fcfulham55

How lovely is it to sit back and observe. Whoever for me.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

grandad

Prefer Villa. With the large Wembley pitch Traore would be a real danger. However the extra space will suit us as well.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Pud

In my opinion 'Boro are just too one dimensional - hoof it up to the big man up front - very easy to stop, whereas Villa have more depth to their play.

love4ffc

Agree with Villa.  No Pulis. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Burt

Whoever it is... Bring 'em on :)

049:gif

Andy S

Don't care who it is. We are going up we are going up

Milo

Quote from: Pud on May 14, 2018, 10:20:20 PM
In my opinion 'Boro are just too one dimensional - hoof it up to the big man up front - very easy to stop, whereas Villa have more depth to their play.

That's exactly the sort of thing we can't defenf against ... mind you we can't really defend much!

Wingnut

Villa for me. Boro would be a very tough nut to crack and Traore would be a nightmare to deal with.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

fulhamben

I'd prefer villa. Borro gave us a real good game last time out. Was it taore who was tearing us a new one
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

filham

Villa please. Good to see Terry on the losing side against us at Wembley.

Carborundum

Villa please.  They defend deeper and we are a nightmare for the 🐌 at the back

Woolly Mammoth

Then we are all agreed, it's Villa .....
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

the nutflush

Beat Villa and then we go up and buy Traore.

S.F.Sorrow

Villa. But it will be a much tougher challenge than when we beat them at the Cottage. They had several key players injured, including Grealish.

Derby was poor.  Villa is on a completely different level but we can do it!  049:gif

hovewhite

Villa tailor made for a victory to fulham.

Slaphead in Qatar

Disagree - Boro for me. Villa finished higher in the table, and I think are a stronger side