watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Outstanding

Started by fulhamben, May 14, 2018, 10:34:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

Well played Fulham. I know we all had our hearts in our mouths, even when Carson took a goal kick, but we absolutely battered them tonight. Everyone was outstanding and carried out slavs game plan to perfection. Also think kamara was the big difference between our win tonight and loss on Friday. He really gave them something to think about.  I know sess will take the plaudits from the media, but kamara seemed to be involved in everything positive from us, and should have had a few assists. We'll played all, well done the fans. One more win, we can do this coyws
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Milo

Quote from: fulhamben on May 14, 2018, 10:34:28 PM
Well played Fulham. I know we all had our hearts in our mouths, even when Carson took a goal kick, but we absolutely battered them tonight. Everyone was outstanding and carried out slavs game plan to perfection. Also think kamara was the big difference between our win tonight and loss on Friday. He really gave them something to think about.  I know sess will take the plaudits from the media, but kamara seemed to be involved in everything positive from us, and should have had a few assists. We'll played all, well done the fans. One more win, we can do this coyws

Kamara's first touch and passing today was spot on. Remarkably so!

His positioning leaves a lot to improve on though. But these things will come!

Bassey the warrior

Mixed performance from him. Good going forward, but the dive was uncalled for as he could've scored. Defensively he didn't offer much, so he may be better as super sub.

Twig

Quote from: Stefan The Viking (The Moose) on May 14, 2018, 10:41:54 PM
Mixed performance from him. Good going forward, but the dive was uncalled for as he could've scored. Defensively he didn't offer much, so he may be better as super sub.

Disagree, he chased back on several occasions to tackle or block their movement forward.  And I am not so sure about the "dive", just got back so haven't seen replays.  Deserves to start at Wembley IMO.

Sherlock

I thought everyone was excellent. Cairney, Mitrovic, Kamara, Odoi & Ream the standouts.

Vinnieffc

TBH I would leave Cairney out of the MOTM debate. For me it was KMac again and Reeeeeeaaaammmmm

Barrett487

Quote from: Vinnieffc on May 15, 2018, 12:00:22 AM
TBH I would leave Cairney out of the MOTM debate. For me it was KMac again and Reeeeeeaaaammmmm

Just lifted these rankings. I couldn't catch the game as was working, so let me know if these sound right  :54:

http://www.thefootballab.co.uk/2018/fulham-2-0-derby-county-player-ratings-unbelievable-kamara/

The Whites

Marcus Bettinelli – brave from crosses when he needed to be but didn't face a single shot on target in the first half and was even more of a spectator in the second. 6

Ryan Fredericks – made more of his trademark powerful runs than we saw in the first leg and was one of Fulham's main attacking outlets after the break. He'll surely be playing in the Premier League next season, regardless of the result at Wembley. 8
Denis Odoi – by no means the perfect centre-back, but it is hard to imagine Fulham sustaining attacks as well as they did tonight without his unerring control under pressure. Deserved his goal, in which he showed great determination to beat his man to head home at the near-post. 9
Tim Ream – endured one or two shaky moments but also made some impressive interceptions, especially during Derby's attacks in the latter stages. 8
Matt Targett – at times in the first half, Fulham tried to get him involved too early. The left-back's strengths, rather than starting up attacks with forward runs as Fredericks does, is delivering the final cross which we saw for Sessegnon's goal. 7

Kevin McDonald – some crisp passes into Mitrovic in the first half. Guilty of being shaken off the ball on one or two occasions but largely a controlling influence. 8
Tom Cairney – collected the ball off the centre-backs in the first half hour, then grew in influence in more advanced areas as the game progressed. Brought the full-backs into play with his well-measured passes. 9
Stefan Johansen – got forward more freely than we normally see and as a result, had a hand in the goal, chesting the ball down for Sessegnon. 8

Aboubakar Kamara – made a real impact with his strong runs, which the team missed in the first leg. Set up a great chance for Sessegnon early on and was a constant threat, giving Fulham the pace and power that they simply don't have when Piazon and Ayite are there. 10
Aleksandar Mitrovic – had more joy than he did in the first leg. Turned Davies for a rasping effort from outside the box that flew just wide forcing a fine save from Carson with a close-range header; although he didn't manage a goal himself, he was the focal point of Fulham's attacks. 9
Ryan Sessegnon – in the first half, Sessegnon very rarely touched the ball and when he did, he gave it away. And yet, as we saw for the equalizer moments into the second half, he has a habit of coming up with moments of pure composure when it matters most, that no other 17-year-old in world football can produce. 6

Tomas Kalas (on 76) – slotted in at centre-back with Odoi moving to left-back when Targett went off. 5
Oliver Norwood (on 90+1)

Barrett487

Quote from: Statto on May 15, 2018, 12:11:39 AM
Quote from: Barrett487 on May 15, 2018, 12:06:14 AM

Just lifted these rankings. I couldn't catch the game as was working, so let me know if these sound right  :54:

Ryan Sessegnon – in the first half, Sessegnon very rarely touched the ball and when he did, he gave it away... 6

No!
He looked a top player and a threat all game, the goal coming from him was no surprise for me

it should be Sessegon 8/9

They gave AK a 10  049:gif

hovewhite

Quote from: Statto on May 15, 2018, 12:11:39 AM
Quote from: Barrett487 on May 15, 2018, 12:06:14 AM

Ryan Sessegnon – in the first half, Sessegnon very rarely touched the ball and when he did, he gave it away... 6

No!
He looked a top player and a threat all game, the goal coming from him was no surprise for me

it should be Sessegon 8/9
a 9 out of 10 sess.

Allestree andy

My man of the match
the fulham supporters with the noise and constane volume we were the 12th man can i say thanks to you all for the atmosphere, my two boys were so happy that they didnt get to sleep till 12.30 and they have exams today.

cant wait for wembley
To the limit and beyond