watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tickets Wanted / Have for Wembley - Please use this Thread 🎟

Started by ByTheRiver, May 15, 2018, 11:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulham traveller

Face value pm if interested, if it helps it's the sc called singing section cost me Β£64

WokingFFC

I have a ticket in Block 515, Row 14 that needs a new owner. Only available to Fulham fans who can prove their allegiance. Only want face value. If you are interested, please drop me a PM with your contact details.

COYW

Ron91

Quote from: fulham traveller on May 24, 2018, 11:11:31 PM
Face value pm if interested, if it helps it's the sc called singing section cost me Β£64

Sent you a message!

Clinton_Dempsey

Hi all

Still looking for one adult ticket! Been following the mighty whites since the tender age of 7 when I decided I didn't want to follow the crowd and support Arsenal/Spurs. Cottage tickets dating back many years to prove my allegiance.

Happy to pick up before the game in cash in a briefcase, and by jove I'll throw in a beer in with it to toast the lads.

Message me with what you have, willing to pay face value!

Fulham Family :plus one:Β  049:gifΒ  :group hug:

LeeHewlett

I NEED ONE TICKET, HAD ONE PROMISED BUT IT HAS FELL THROUGH. PLEASE HELP A DESPERATE FAN!!

Barrett487

Quote from: Clinton_Dempsey on May 25, 2018, 10:33:17 AM
Hi all

Still looking for one adult ticket! Been following the mighty whites since the tender age of 7 when I decided I didn't want to follow the crowd and support Arsenal/Spurs. Cottage tickets dating back many years to prove my allegiance.

Happy to pick up before the game in cash in a briefcase, and by jove I'll throw in a beer in with it to toast the lads.

Message me with what you have, willing to pay face value!

Fulham Family :plus one:Β  049:gifΒ  :group hug:

Quote from: LeeHewlett on May 25, 2018, 11:06:33 AM
I NEED ONE TICKET, HAD ONE PROMISED BUT IT HAS FELL THROUGH. PLEASE HELP A DESPERATE FAN!!

Good luck to both of you. Have you pm'd any of the guys offering spares on this thread?

chris_ffc123

I have one ticket for sale cat 1, block 122, row 34. Selling at face value Β£98

ThaMcGod

Hi guys.Β  Looks like I have a spare in section 109 row 20.Β  Face value is Β£64. *Still Available*

LeeHewlett

DOES ANYONE HAVE ONE TICKET PLEASE? GENUINE FULHAM FAN. 30TH BIRTHDAY TOO. WOULD BE AN AMAZING GIFT TO SEE THE BOYS BACK IN THE BIG TIME

WokingFFC

Quote from: WokingFFC on May 24, 2018, 11:41:06 PM
I have a ticket in Block 515, Row 14 that needs a new owner. Only available to Fulham fans who can prove their allegiance. Only want face value. If you are interested, please drop me a PM with your contact details.

COYW

Ticket now sold

EST1879

I have 1 spare available. Block 525. Face Value Β£52.

mkdom

Count Flapula

Still have one spare Cat C Block 501 Row 19 PM me if interested

Trumpytrousers

Long story but I might have 3 tickets in Club Wembley, Fulham End tomorrow.Β  If so, I'll put a post
on the Facebook page. FFC only.Β  Villa fans can do one.

Riversider

Bloody hell there could be a couple of hundred empty seats dotted around tomorrow can't believe how many loyal supporters have had to pull out of a visit to Wembley with 24 hours to go 😩

BestOfBrede

Seems a real bad idea to sell 5 tickets to each sth, then member etc
They bought them up and now trying to sell!
Should have been just 3
IMO the atmosphere will suffer for it!
I hope I'm wrong!

alexj

Looking for 2 tickets seated together if possible. Please let me know if anyone can help.

Mitrostay!

I have 2 spare tickets for todays match with Aston Villa. An adult & an under 16 sat together. Anyone want them?

Dodger53

I have spare adult concession ticket. 40 - face value. Pm if you want. Its next to me.

Shelsdublinfulham

Hi there ,I'm looking for one but won't be there till 4 as I'm working ,how much can I meet at Wembley my number is 07580235572