https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FST: Latest Ticket News

Started by MJG, May 15, 2018, 05:52:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KJS

Quote from: FFC73 on May 16, 2018, 10:49:55 AM
Furious. 

Over 1,000 loyalty points & a season ticket entitled to 5 tickets and cannot get 2 x tickets online or on the phone

Be patient, get on-line and don't refresh only took 20 mins no problems

cookieg

What a stressful morning!!!

Spoke to a lovely lady in the ticket office who guided me through the process from start to finish as I have two children S/Ts and although "assigned" I do not have the "manage" setting but all good and was able to allocate to them maybe because they are juniors.

Good Luck everybody!!

F(f)CUK

That should have been easy.  I stupidly tried calling when the website was easy.  All sorted for me.  I now have 3 x Cat 1 tickets on the half way line in close proximity to my disabled son.  :wine:

Robbie

A TOTAL SHAMBLES. WEBSITE CRASHING. TICKETS ARE ALL GOING!

Should have been a max of TWO !!

ffc73

Quote from: KJS on May 16, 2018, 11:14:56 AM
Quote from: FFC73 on May 16, 2018, 10:49:55 AM
Furious. 

Over 1,000 loyalty points & a season ticket entitled to 5 tickets and cannot get 2 x tickets online or on the phone

Be patient, get on-line and don't refresh only took 20 mins no problems

Done.  Online, eventually.  Website was for ages refusing to allow me to book more than one ticket.

Relieved. That is over

Sherlock

Quote from: MJG on May 16, 2018, 11:11:24 AM
Ticket Office Update: 10:58
Update – All of Levels 1 and 2 now open
Level 5 will be opened when levels 1 and 2 are sold out.
8,500 sold

Wow, they're selling fast. Pretty resigned now to not going which is a shame. Did consider buying next years ST so I can buy a ticket tomorrow but probably a bit mad considering I live 200 miles away  :023:

Allestree andy

roll on wembley got mine as well afte 2 HOURS PHONE LINE constantly engagaed but did it on line had to get cat 2 tickets area 218 see you all ther COYW 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif
To the limit and beyond

KJS

Quote from: Robbie on May 16, 2018, 11:23:59 AM

No problem for me, my 2 brothers and 4 mates all sorted without any issues you just have to be patient  049:gif

MJG

there are a number having issues but im watching on twitter and its a case of retrying for some. Not perfect at all but its possible to get them.
May I suggest a different browser possibly if it keeps crashing, might not be the issue but worth a go.
Just the views of a long term fan

Southcoastffc

Quote from: MJG on May 16, 2018, 12:11:07 PM

there are a number having issues but im watching on twitter and its a case of retrying for some. Not perfect at all but its possible to get them.
May I suggest a different browser possibly if it keeps crashing, might not be the issue but worth a go.
Yes, different browser worked for me.  Chrome no good so used Edge. Eventually got there.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

F(f)CUK

Cannot believe how fast the tickets are going - there are going to be lots of disappointed fans at this rate

gang

Get in quick they're selling fast.

Dodger53

The real problem is TM's website - you cannot change your basket without emptying it and starting again, tickets in basket does not mean they are held. Selected 2, next one wasnt available so chose next 2 and it wouldnt let me purchase because you cannot leave one ticket, I didn't it wasn't available. If one ticket in basket becomes unavailable during process it rejects purchase without telling you which tickets have become unavailable, start again and rejoin queue.   This is a very very poor website.

OneFinFulham

Guys,

Like many I need some help regarding tickets for the Playoff Final.

I am asking any STH who can kindly help if they could purchase three tickets for my parents and I. I did something similar for three fellow Fulham fans years back regarding the Europa League Final, and hoped someone would do the same for me.

We are all genuine Fulham fans, my Dad has been going since the Cottage had three sides. My Mum is the same, but due to her ill health they both had to stop going regularly. I was a STH since Fulham were in the Second Division, but a busy career in the Army has meant it's been very hard to get to games, or mass the required points to be eligible for pretty much anything. I doubt tickets will go on general sale.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I know this won't be the only plea, but I have to try to try and make this historic occasion.

Many thanks

Southdowns White

It would help if they had a traffic light system to tell you which seats were already under selection by someone else before you start to select your own tickets ( like they have in place on the Fulham website) you get a few seats in and it tells you that that seat is not available, then a few seconds later someone doing the same as you has deselected that seat and it becomes available.  We were buying quite a few tickets on our 5 season tickets but ended up buying them in 4 separate transactions, managing to get 1 group with 14 people in the family section as we have children and another 9 in a separate block in the opposite corner for just adults. 2 hours 3 computers 2 phones but we got there.
Anyone buying just a few will have no problem I feel once the melay has gone later today there will be plenty still available.

Stillbelieve

Just looked again online , only the top tier left now , couple hundred seats max

HamsterWheel

Villa haven't even put their tickets on sale yet (5pm today). And will only be selling online until tomorow morning when they open the phone lines. And only one ticket per season ticket holder !
https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2018/05/15/play-off-final-ticket-news
So guess we're a tad lucky being able to get so many tickets.

Neil D

Quote from: Stillbelieve on May 16, 2018, 01:19:57 PM
Just looked again online , only the top tier left now , couple hundred seats max
So, 37,500 tickets sold then?

Stillbelieve

I think they are still to release blocks 509-527 as they normally release top tier as sell out

MJG

Quote from: Stillbelieve on May 16, 2018, 01:43:29 PM
I think they are still to release blocks 509-527 as they normally release top tier as sell out
still over half top tier to be released that's about 12k seats not even on sale.
Just the views of a long term fan