Main Menu

FST: Latest Ticket News

Started by MJG, May 15, 2018, 05:52:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJG

Quote from: Neil D on May 17, 2018, 11:03:46 AM
Quote from: MJG on May 17, 2018, 10:52:16 AM
520-522 now on the site
Yes - have been there for about 30 mins now which is annoying since 522 would have been better than 518 I panicked myself into buying.  Still waiting for Cat 1...
there will be no Cat 1 in the remaning blocks to be released, said that below.
Just the views of a long term fan

Jake1994

Need 3 tickets! Cat 5 if possible or anywhere please 07752642278 have no booking history for this season so can only rely on a fellow supporter to help me , will chuck in an incentive and plenty of,pints

Andrew1980

Hey guys,

Had a wonderful time on the stadium watching the semifinal.

I looking for 3 CAT5 tickets to take my wife and cousin to cheer for Fulham. I totally understand the rules made for members and STH but if anyone wants to help me I would really appreciate it. COYW !

fcfulham55

Trouble with having so few posts. I'm not sure anyone on here will believe these newcomers are legit FFC fans.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Riversider

Neither Jake or Andrew have ever made one single Fulham related post between them prior to Wembley !
Very strange 😒

Andrew1980

Quote from: fcfulham55 on May 17, 2018, 01:19:26 PM
Trouble with having so few posts. I'm not sure anyone on here will believe these newcomers are legit FFC fans.

would a 'fake' Fulham fan like me would bother to film such an incredible moment for around 15 minutes during the semifinal ? :) https://youtu.be/dw0s7rvcqj8

You can't have much except the word of a newcomer.. I live near CC Hospital and I always see fans going to the stadium. I really love the community as I've experienced it during the semifinal and I really want to go and see Fulham qualify. Never had the chance due to money issues until now to be fair..

Jake1994

Quote from: Riversider on May 17, 2018, 01:48:28 PM
Neither Jake or Andrew have ever made one single Fulham related post between them prior to Wembley !
Very strange 😒

Who the love are you buddy like I have to prove I'm a Fulham fan I've never heard of this website I'm a student who travels I used to go to the cottage with my uncle John from 11 -17 I'm 25 now mate sorry that Fulham isn't the be all and end all of my life but now we are going to Wembley I would like to go and I don't need to justify it to you so jog on !!

General

Quote from: Jake1994 on May 17, 2018, 01:55:54 PM
Quote from: Riversider on May 17, 2018, 01:48:28 PM
Very strange 😒

Who the fcuk are you buddy like I have to prove I'm a Fulham fan I've never heard of this website I'm a student who travels I used to go to the cottage with my uncle John from 11 -17 I'm 25 now mate sorry that Fulham isn't the be all and end all of my life but now we are going to Wembley I would like to go and I don't need to justify it to you so jog on !!

Calm down Jake. You must understand the sensitivity re tickets for Fulham fans being one yourself, no need to get heated even if someone is stating the obvious. At the end of the day handing out  tickets will be at the discretion of those who have got extras to sell on.. being calm, giving details and an attitude which seems genuine, responsible and trustworthy will go a long way, especially perhaps for newer posters who may be fulham fans but don't have a clear posting record. Think about it, if you were trying to sell extra tickets on here, amist all the hype and talk of ticket touts being a genuine fans you'd want to make sure they'd go to fans. This is a big game as you know and needs to be treated sensitively as there are a lot of people fretting that they won't be able to go. Calm.. everyone find a decent level to chat at and if necessary apologise and then start again. People will want to get rid of their extra tickets..

elgreenio

woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah, woah.

I understand the scepticism, though surely it's all ifs and buts at the moment as we'll likely have enough tickets to go around without having to make requests of strangers.

Anywho, The longevity of this site is based around the users and the community that has been forged over the god knows how many years now, so instead of calling people out and returning fire with cursing how about pull up a chair and get involved, become part of a rather diverse world that is spawned from the love of a football club.

082.gif
touch my camera through the fence

Neil D

They have just opened up 501 - much better location than the ticket I bought 5 hours ago!  Why do they do that?

As a matter of interest, and never having done this before, how do you go about selling a ticket on this forum to a genuine fan of course?  Money transfer to bank account and then post or meet at the ground (seems risky for the buyer).  And can 65+ tickets be upgraded to standard adult ones?

Mitch

Quote from: Neil D on May 17, 2018, 03:11:59 PM
They have just opened up 501 - much better location than the ticket I bought 5 hours ago!  Why do they do that?

As a matter of interest, and never having done this before, how do you go about selling a ticket on this forum to a genuine fan of course?  Money transfer to bank account and then post or meet at the ground (seems risky for the buyer).  And can 65+ tickets be upgraded to standard adult ones?

Would suggest Paypal with the buyer paying fees ie not via Friends and Family. Gives the buyer protection to get their money back if goes tits up and means seller doesn't need to give their personal details out.

Neil D

Quote from: Mitch on May 17, 2018, 04:45:57 PM
Quote from: Neil D on May 17, 2018, 03:11:59 PM

Would suggest Paypal with the buyer paying fees ie not via Friends and Family. Gives the buyer protection to get their money back if goes tits up and means seller doesn't need to give their personal details out.
Thanks. I had also thought of PayPal but unless any Cat 1 or 2 tickets come up, I suppose I'll stick with the one I've got.  There seems to be a load of Cat 6 tickets still available so Members should have plenty of choice on Saturday and, hopefully, those with a booking history on Sunday.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

Booking of Coaches appears to have disappeared from the club website.

No other note, but does anyone know if that means they have sold out?

Jake1994

Quote from: Statto on May 17, 2018, 05:19:39 PM
I've never heard of this website

Fulham isn't the be all and end all of my life

Your case would have been much stronger without mentioning these two points!

I just really wanna get to the game haha either way thanks to the power of fans I have my tickets now just wanna say it was thanks to this site . So anyone else scrolling trying to do the same don't give up hope to see you all there in a sea of white . COYW

Riversider

Statto you missed out the bit "But now weve got to Wembley I want to go"
I wouldnt sell this boy a ticket if he offered me treble its worth,
And I sure has hell dont want to be sat next to him or any of his kind, what a complete and utter **** 😠

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: Riversider on May 17, 2018, 05:59:33 PM

[/size]

And I sure has hell dont want to be sat next to him or any of his kind, what a complete and utter ****
[/b][/size]😠

Both comments 0001.jpeg

RaySmith

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on May 17, 2018, 06:23:34 PM

[/size]

And I sure has hell dont want to be sat next to him or any of his kind, what a complete and utter ****
[/b][/size]😠

Both comments 0001.jpeg

0001.jpeg

fcfulham55

Quote from: RaySmith on May 17, 2018, 06:44:06 PM
Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on May 17, 2018, 06:23:34 PM

[/size]

[/b][/size]😠

Both comments 0001.jpeg

0001.jpeg

0001.jpeg 0001.jpeg 0001.jpeg
Sent from my Nokia 3310

German Earl

Looking for 2 tickets. Any category.
And yes I'm new on this site, but I'm a fan since 10 years :)

Andrew1980

So somebody sold you tickets Jake, but hasn't said anything to me... i smell bs :))))