https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FST: Latest Ticket News

Started by MJG, May 15, 2018, 05:52:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shredhead

Just been looking at TIFF (it is allowed, you know) and someone's posted this:
From a Villa messageboard:

'if you know someone who has a ticket reference for the neutral zone at craven cottage (they're not including games vs villa so wolves or blues "mates") then on sunday morning 10am fulham will sell you 5 tickets for their end'

I reckon booking history should have to include more than one team, and not just everyone except Villa. Is there anything FST / Club / Ticketmaster can do?
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

MJG

Ticket update

As of 815 tonight we have sold 31k

Just the views of a long term fan

bigalffc

Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Jonno

There's 7k left, anyone that wants tickets tomorrow will get as many as they want

Chrismmo

A few thousand will go tomorrow and a few thousand for general sale, should sell out by mid week  049:gif

Guzanus

Hi. Does anyone know what category tickets are left or go on sale tomorrow?

FFC365

Well done MJG for the informed updates on this forum
Keep up the good work
Ron

notonfire1226

does anyone know how many tickets are left?

wiresandmore

Quote from: Guzanus on May 19, 2018, 10:30:33 PM
Hi. Does anyone know what category tickets are left or go on sale tomorrow?

Cat 4/5 mainly I think. Upper tier is cat 4 at front, cat 5 at back. They may open up some mid/lower tier seats which are cat 2/3 but there won't be many if at all.

willesdenwhite

Got some decent tickets this morning in 523 with my loyalty points plenty of tickets left in that block so we all should be good for tickets

MaidenheadMick

Need to shift the other 7k. Do you reckon we will? Be rather embarrassing should we be unable to with 5 tickets per application. My worry is general sale will see Villa supporters trying to snap them up

Arthur

Quote from: Chrismmo on May 19, 2018, 09:54:25 PM
A few thousand will go tomorrow and a few thousand for general sale, should sell out by mid week  049:gif

I don't see how any can go on general sale when there are Villa fans without tickets.

It looks as if we're going to fall short of selling our full allocation, which is a shame but not entirely unexpected.

It also shows that the Club's decision to allow 5 tickets per buyer was a good call. Had it been limited to fewer, we would be looking at a number of supporters possibly as low as the mid-twenties.

Pud

Bought in section 514, right at the back  049:gif

Chrismmo

Just picked up a couple of tickets for me and the brother, seems the panic mid week wasn't necessary

COYWs  049:gif

bigalffc

Phew! We're in 520 and back row, but me and my family are in. :wow: 049:gifCOYW
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Rambler

Plenty of tickets left, some are category 2 along the length of the pitch in 523 so lots of very good seats left.
The panic wasn't necessary.
Should have believed MJG from the start!

RaySmith

Got a seat in 110 - really pleased.

wiresandmore

A lot sold this morning so far, looks like only one block left to open up.

HillingdonFFC

All blocks open, I reckon about 3k to sell out. Absolutely flying out this morning which worries me slightly. Villa have 16k tickets left, would they be using booking history on ours

RoyTund

Hillingdon - I'm sure there are a few London based villa fans who have been to other fulham games this year so will be able to buy tickets. Realistically it might be a couple of hundred of tickets max. I wouldn't underestimate how many casual a few games a year types that will be going. There is no need to have a st or membership to get tickets since we went down so it doesn't surprise me it's been busy today.