watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Update from the French contingent of Fulham exiles

Started by FC Silver Fox, September 28, 2010, 11:03:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FC Silver Fox

I must admit I don't often drop in to this forum as I'm probably the only Fulham supporter in France now that Sad Old Gite has gone home.
Anyway, I just wanted to say that I'm going back to the UK for the weekend of 17th October, ostensibly for my dad's 80th birthday. The fact that I have a ticket for Fulham v Spuds on the Saturday is pure coincidence. Anyone of you exiles/foreign contingent going to be there? Like to meet you for a beer before the game.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

HatterDon

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on September 28, 2010, 11:03:51 AM
I must admit I don't often drop in to this forum as I'm probably the only Fulham supporter in France now that Sad Old Gite has gone home.
Anyway, I just wanted to say that I'm going back to the UK for the weekend of 17th October, ostensibly for my dad's 80th birthday. The fact that I have a ticket for Fulham v Spuds on the Saturday is pure coincidence. Anyone of you exiles/foreign contingent going to be there? Like to meet you for a beer before the game.

We'll have to do it "virtually," Brian. I had hopes of timmyg being down here in GAWD's country for the match, but it didn't happen. Hopefully, Ag and myself can make it to the pub -- I'm assuming that it will actually be broadcast live. We'll lift a jar to you and the rest of the expats/colonials.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

RidgeRider

FC, with my youngest sister now living in London, the chances of making a Fulham match have increased 1000% cause now my only out of pocket costs are basically the plane ticket and the match ticket.

October 17 will not be the weekend I make it over though. Great match to make the trip over though me thinks. I hope we roll 'em!

FC Silver Fox

Well, we had a wonderful day (apart from the result). Still, I do have a rare photo of the Fulham scoreboard showing us winning 1-0. Since that score only stood for 31 seconds, I don't think there are many others photos like it. In the evening, we had a great curry with all my family, all the witches (+ American Mike), as well as Stanley who was over from Chicago.
We've already planned the next Fulham day, with some appropriate wine tasting in the evening, for mid-February when we play the dark side.  Don't know if any of you plan to come over for that one, but it should be quite a day.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on October 21, 2010, 09:56:55 PM
Well, we had a wonderful day (apart from the result). Still, I do have a rare photo of the Fulham scoreboard showing us winning 1-0. Since that score only stood for 31 seconds, I don't think there are many others photos like it. In the evening, we had a great curry with all my family, all the witches (+ American Mike), as well as Stanley who was over from Chicago.
We've already planned the next Fulham day, with some appropriate wine tasting in the evening, for mid-February when we play the dark side.  Don't know if any of you plan to come over for that one, but it should be quite a day.
Did you try the lamb pumpkin Frenchie ?