watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Playoff tickets

Started by MaidenheadMick, May 16, 2018, 12:31:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaidenheadMick

Really think Fulham have cocked up big time allowing 5 tickets per STH. Surely 3 would have made it fairer. Logged on at 10am, waited 40 mins to get access. Was hoping for  category 3 behind the goal @ £64. Only odd seats left in all sections. Had to go for block 118 @ £76. So within 45 mins of going on sale, looks like weve shifted around 20k tickets. That's what you get with 5 per person.. Genuinely concerned that a lot of real fans will miss out. By the way, All 4 of my tickets are for real FFC fans. Know of someone who has ordered tickets so his West Ham  supporting mates can go. All wrong

Woolly Mammoth

I understand what you are saying. My family between us have 30 tickets, and all will go to genuine Fulham fans.
But the risk is that other people may see there's end up in the wrong hands. As long as they don't end up in the hands of the Villians.
But then again Fulham FC cannot win, their damned if they do and damned if they don't.
I think the club is doing a damned decent job, it cannot be easy.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

gang

Tickets are selling really fast, if you can buy today do, there may not be any left tomorrow.

Jimpav

There have to be some perks to be being a season ticket holder in the Championship though,so it's hard to ague with this policy.

Monday's crowd seemed to be a real family affair where I was sitting in the Hammy End. Lots of parents with younger children, and plenty of people that had bought wifes/partners too.

You can't blame people for wanting to take friends and family with them, this is a massive day out for anyone with the slightest Fulham connection.

In reality though, ticket sales will slow down after today though, there was always going to be an initial rush, but I'm sure everyone who wnats a ticket will get one.

OneFinFulham

Guys,

Like many I need some help regarding tickets for the Playoff Final.

I am asking any STH who can kindly help if they could purchase three tickets for my parents and I. I did something similar for three fellow Fulham fans years back regarding the Europa League Final, and hoped someone would do the same for me.

We are all genuine Fulham fans, my Dad has been going since the Cottage had three sides. My Mum is the same, but due to her ill health they both had to stop going regularly. I was a STH since Fulham were in the Second Division, but a busy career in the Army has meant it's been very hard to get to games, or mass the required points to be eligible for pretty much anything. I doubt tickets will go on general sale.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I know this won't be the only plea, but I have to try to try and make this historic occasion.

Many thanks

Sherlock

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 16, 2018, 12:39:23 PM
I understand what you are saying. My family between us have 30 tickets, and all will go to genuine football fans.
But the risk is that other people may see there's end up in the wrong hands. As long as they don't end up in the hands of the Villians.
But then again Fulham FC cannot win, their damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Agree, its a no-win situation really. Only time will tell if they've done it right and even then there will still be unhappy people. I just hope that we don't see tickets appearing for well above purchase price over the weekend and next week. Sadly it feels like it could be going that way though. if it does, I would urge people to report anyone reselling at above sold price.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Jimpav on May 16, 2018, 12:59:39 PM

There have to be some perks to be being a season ticket holder in the Championship though,so it's hard to ague with this policy.

Monday's crowd seemed to be a real family affair where I was sitting in the Hammy End. Lots of parents with younger children, and plenty of people that had bought wifes/partners too.

You can't blame people for wanting to take friends and family with them, this is a massive day out for anyone with the slightest Fulham connection.

In reality though, ticket sales will slow down after today though, there was always going to be an initial rush, but I'm sure everyone who wnats a ticket will get one.

I do hope you are right :(
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Sherlock on May 16, 2018, 01:10:40 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 16, 2018, 12:39:23 PM
I understand what you are saying. My family between us have 30 tickets, and all will go to genuine football fans.

Agree, its a no-win situation really. Only time will tell if they've done it right and even then there will still be unhappy people. I just hope that we don't see tickets appearing for well above purchase price over the weekend and next week. Sadly it feels like it could be going that way though. if it does, I would urge people to report anyone reselling at above sold price.

Yes agree with you Sherlock, I also meant to say genuine Fulham fans not football fans, as that's where they will end up.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

filham

Just got my tickets after spending time waiting on phone and trying to kick the website into responding.I finished up with tickets right up in the gods and am now looking for some good oxygen masks.

It looks as if there will be few tickets left by tomorrow and it must be doubtful if non season ticket holders are going to get a look in unless the club are deliberatly holdin areas back for release at a late date.

KJS

Quote from: MaidenheadMick on May 16, 2018, 12:31:46 PM
Really think Fulham have cocked up big time allowing 5 tickets per STH. Surely 3 would have made it fairer. Logged on at 10am, waited 40 mins to get access. Was hoping for  category 3 behind the goal @ £64. Only odd seats left in all sections. Had to go for block 118 @ £76. So within 45 mins of going on sale, looks like weve shifted around 20k tickets. That's what you get with 5 per person.. Genuinely concerned that a lot of real fans will miss out. By the way, All 4 of my tickets are for real FFC fans. Know of someone who has ordered tickets so his West Ham  supporting mates can go. All wrong

I have 2 ST and have brought 6 tickets (2 for other ST holders) so we only used 6 out of the possible 20 tickets we could have had between us, once today is over you will get a better picture.