News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I want to say just this and only this ...

Started by HatterDon, May 18, 2018, 02:46:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

I'm an old pensioner with a fixed income, and even the idea of jetting over to Old Blighty for THE match is nowt but a dream. So, here's a series of tasks for all of you who will be attending:

a. wear your colors with pride
b. show the same kind of insane support we saw in the second Derby match
c. enjoy everything about the day ... but especially the football
d. never think for a moment that this is just a SW6 thing. I've met Fulham supporters from Australia, Germany, Brazil, Sweden, Norway, Finland, and t'up North, not to mention here in the States, and they/we all love Fulham.

So represent for all of us who will be watching on phones, wide-screens, lap-tops, and televisions and LET'S GET IT DONE!

049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

RaySmith

Nice one HD.

It's a shame that you are unable to come over to see the game  in person.

Still, let's hope that us fans lucky enough to be there are able to cheer the team on to victory,  and you to enjoy live coverage of it. 082.gif 049:gif

bobby01

Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Fernhurst

How long have we shared this crazy space HD?

Always loved your "View from" blogs after each match.
A senior respected contributor who will be bonded to those of us lucky attendees.
I fully expect to lose my voice GJ style.

Our team of Son, 2 grandsons and son in law will ensure you are heard from across the pond.
Please apologise to the neighbours in advance and cheer loudly so we can - "Get this done"

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Fulham Tup North

I will give an extra shout out for you HD!!
You will be there in spirit........😀
The Fulham family around the world will be united together for this one 🙏⚽
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

bog

Hatter, Team Bog of two daughters, a son in law and two mates will be singing for you! Faces will be reddened, chests will be bursting with pride, there will be huge collective choral chanting ...and I will be arrested for some very offensive grand dad dancing in a public place ..... :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands:

092.gif

grandad

Breaks my heart not to be able to come over from Spain. Just can´t afford it with granddaughter starting Uni in September. I will be wearing my 1975 regalia for the game & will be roaring on the lads.
Where there's a will there's a wife

DutchCottage

LVBPTS

Quote from: HatterDon on May 18, 2018, 02:46:06 AM
I'm an old pensioner with a fixed income, and even the idea of jetting over to Old Blighty for THE match is nowt but a dream. So, here's a series of tasks for all of you who will be attending:

d. never think for a moment that this is just a SW6 thing. I've met Fulham supporters from Australia, Germany, Brazil, Sweden, Norway, Finland, and t'up North, not to mention here in the States, and they/we all love Fulham.

So represent for all of us who will be watching on phones, wide-screens, lap-tops, and televisions and LET'S GET IT DONE!

HD - if you can get a flight, i will give you a ticket. i have an over 65 and adult ticket for sale that i bought for me and my dad in 519 but im going to buy others in a block further round (522). id willingly give up the over 65 for free no strings to you, seeing as you are such a stalwart. what do you say? is there any chance of you getting over?
Supporter since 2000

Nero

If I win a decent amount on the lottery HatterDon I'll treat you

ES Fulham

What an uplifting thread! Just shows the Fulham Family is as alive today as it ever was. HD maybe you should start a go fund me page to get you over to Blighty for the game. I'm sure many on here would happily chip in £5-10 for your flight. Just a thought. COYW's!!!

LVBPTS

Quote from: ES Fulham on May 18, 2018, 11:25:17 AM
What an uplifting thread! Just shows the Fulham Family is as alive today as it ever was. HD maybe you should start a go fund me page to get you over to Blighty for the game. I'm sure many on here would happily chip in £5-10 for your flight. Just a thought. COYW's!!!

great idea!!
Supporter since 2000

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Please all give a shout from me, I'm in a similarsituation as HD
Fortunately my lifelong Fulham supporting daughter will be there for me.

Some of you may recall her as the 12/13 year old blond kid at every home and away game
in the Micky Adams promotion year and for years after that.
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

filham

Regret to admit that I am taking wife, daughter and granddaughter, no male decendents, but all are briefed to give our boys maximum support.

alexmur

Quote from: HatterDon on May 18, 2018, 02:46:06 AM

Consider it done sir

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

HatterDon

thanks for the good thoughts and I am completely abashed by the offer of a ticket

I know I've riled a bunch of you up over the years, but I love my Fulham family even when -- like my blood family -- they make me swear!

You've made an old git very happy.

Now enjoy your day out!

bog

Hatter Don, it is not much but do you want me to sort out a programme for you? Being about the same age I can understand your feeling of missing out on such an occasion. 

092.gif

HatterDon

Quote from: bog on May 19, 2018, 08:47:53 AM
Hatter Don, it is not much but do you want me to sort out a programme for you? Being about the same age I can understand your feeling of missing out on such an occasion. 

092.gif

That would be great. I'll send you my address via pm. You guys are great!

bog

Quote from: HatterDon on May 19, 2018, 02:05:59 PM
Quote from: bog on May 19, 2018, 08:47:53 AM

092.gif

That would be great. I'll send you my address via pm. You guys are great!

This is the Fulham Brotherhood Don.  082.gif

092.gif

Worcesterwhite

Well said, let's get behind the boys and make some noise!