watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Stevenage Road to Mildura

Started by Bradstow, September 30, 2010, 05:21:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bradstow

Last week I ordered a kit for my Grandson, Harry. It arrived in Australia in 5 days - fantastic service. Harry is continuing the family support of FFC going back to his Great Grandfather who saw his first game in 1929
Don't speak wisdom into the ears of fools.

Nick the Swede

Nice one Bradstow! That's a proper upbringing  :54:

I think I need to dig out some pictures of my godson playing in his backyard in his Fulham kit!

-"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

TheDaddy

Top lad and Top Grandad keep it going Mr Bradstow  :54:
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

White Noise

Good on ya Harry. He looks one happy lad. Another one in the ranks of Victorian Whites!! Well done to the club and to his Grandad.  :54:

LBNo11

...Well done for keeping Fulham in the family Bradstow, genesius!...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

CorkedHat

I was talking to my friend Milly this morning who ordered something from the Heartbeat Range out of the Adensfield Shop in the UK and it arrived in five days. At the same time she ordered something from Melbourne who assured her was despatched the same day and she is still waiting nine days later.  Adensfield is 15,000 kms away and Melbourne is 300 kms. Daft I call it  :022:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

lamby

Travers Barney

Nice post Bradstow... purchased my first Grandson  Kyron's first Fulham kit last Saturday.

Have to hold myself back willing him to grow up and to take him to the cottage...his day's go a lot slower than mine.

We are the whites we are we are we are the whites
We are the whites