more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

STREAM - please let's help as many possible to watch the game

Started by rogerpbackinMidEastUS, May 25, 2018, 11:39:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

http://cricfree.sc/watch/live/aston-villa-vs-fulham-live-streaming

ESPN+  Subscribe for 30 days free. you give them your credit card and they charge then quickly refund.
Make sure you cancel your subscription within 30 days.
(I watched the Birmingham and 2 Derby ganes for free on this)
Any more anywhere in the world could help someone else

On many streams you can dim the sound and then listen to GJ as long as the 2 are in sync and you
have an FFCTV subscription.

VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

davew

There are plenty of ways to watch the game tomorrow, I can happily watch it on Sky as a subscriber, but for $5 a month you can get that on Players Klub as well as nearly every other channel, will be joining it soon to save some money!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

YankeeJim

To repeat myself, ESPN +. Google it and take the 1 week free trial. Give them a CC and cancel within the week.
COYW
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Barrett487

Quote from: YankeeJim on May 26, 2018, 12:19:28 AM
To repeat myself, ESPN +. Google it and take the 1 week free trial. Give them a CC and cancel within the week.
COYW
This sounds like great advice Jim, and to be honest, links advertised by spurious links often end up with it not being active. Listen to Uncle Jim guys!

Forever Fulham

The video and sound quality of ESPN Plus is remarkably good.  Lots of different, advantageous, cameras catching all the action.  Very pleased with it.  Have to remember to cancel it after this game. 

FortCollinsFulham

Quote from: Forever Fulham on May 26, 2018, 02:30:44 AM
The video and sound quality of ESPN Plus is remarkably good.  Lots of different, advantageous, cameras catching all the action.  Very pleased with it.  Have to remember to cancel it after this game. 

My 30 days came and went quicker than I thought, so I accidentally paid an extra month. Been easily getting my money's worth with the boxing content. Plus they're adding MMA. I'll still probably cancel, but I agree with how good the quality is.
'Cause I'm already gone, if you bet on me you've won.

Up you Whites

ealex40

Quote from: Forever Fulham on May 26, 2018, 02:30:44 AM

I can vouch for how good ESPN + has been since I signed up several matches ago. Only last week was I billed for the first time, $4.99 for a month, after having the first 2 weeks gratis. Must remember to cancel after we win tomorrow (please, please, please be right!!!!!!!!)

Good Luck Fulham and everyone with the same vested passion as me.

Darkside

Quote from: YankeeJim on May 26, 2018, 12:19:28 AM
COYW

Only available in the USA

Won't even let me sign up from Asia